Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Seriously you guys, WHAT. THE. HELL. JUST. HAPPENED?  (Read 383 times)

Offline apple24

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Seriously you guys, WHAT. THE. HELL. JUST. HAPPENED?
« on: August 11, 2017, 12:00:26 PM »
Hey guys, This is going to be long, im really sorry.

So my ex and I go all the way back to 2011, and we were together for about 2.5 years. The reason we broke up was because my parents wouldn't have accepted, we come from two different cultures. so for me to consider being with him was a huge deal, it was risky but nonetheless it was fun, this was something I was going to fight for, finally break the oppressive chain I grew up in and marry whoever the hell I want yay!

Well obviously that didn't happen, and you can imagine the heartache I went through, I wanted that second chance, I knew we were compatible, we loved each other very much..atleast at some point he did, we had things planned out, to where we would live to how many kids we would have ( we were both in our early-mid twenties) and when we would get married, I thought to myself well this isn't the end, this shouldn't be the end ( I was not aware of loa at the time).But a year (2014) later he started seeing someone else, I dreamt about it and that's how I found out, as you can imagine, even though I thought I was a bit over him, it all came back, it was like a second break up. It. Was. Bad. That's when I discovered the LOA, ohhh the hope and power it brought back, or it gave me, it was AMAZING. Once I discovered the loa, That chick he had at the time did not phase me at all, I was like he's mine, we are going to finish the adventure we promised each other and I am willing to put the work and see how this will go!I practiced different methods of loa, affirmations did not work well for me becuase I felt like I was forcing it I didn't really feel anything, but I found that meditation and visualization worked for me, but I mean of course I had my doubts and bad days which was ok, it's all part of the journey.

Well then months later (2015), I found out he got engaged to the same girl, talk about a third break up haha. It hit me like a brick becuase I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING, it was 4 months after they started dating,I mean come on,I just didn't expect it.I tackled that in a couple of months, and what I mean I got to the point where she bing the picture didn't bother me, it was still about me and him and that's what it should be. I have to be honest, the letting go part was so extremely hard for me to do, he was just something I thought about and got used to thinking about that it was difficult to let him go. So I spoke to LOA teachers, the said it was important to let go, but it'll happen on my own timing.so I trusted that and accepted it, I knew and trusted that it's ok if I wanted him so bad, at some point I'll give it up and it will all just work out on its own and I trusted that very much. I did talk with the universe, and I specially asked for a sign of our reconciliation, a white butterfly. And let me tell you, those butterflies filled my nieghborhood, I kid you not but i saw like 3 flying in each lawn of my neighbors,they did so throughout the years during summer I saw them a lot, it gave me like a nice reminder that I called it "the symbol of our love"

I had very minimal communication with him in 2014, 2015, very very minimal but 2016 I had no communication, it was a year of cleansing, I had no idea what was going on in his life but I was pretty much working on mine, I did think about him, like a lot, but i released the resistance by telling myself that it will happen in its own timing, I will let him go at some point, becuase the more I told myself that i needed to do it the more anxious I got and the it just messed with my energy so of course I softened the resistance instead.

Year 2017, started with leftover energy of the year before but I was better, I began to think that I deserved better and I slowly began to let him go, and he contacted me! After years of not speaking he contacted me it was great, it went well, we flirted like a lot, I wondered, but did not ask if he still with that girl but becuase of how he talked to me and how well it was going, that chick was really out of the pic! I had no doubt in my mind. For the past three months we talked we flirted, it was like what it was again.But resistance creeped in and I thought how come things aren't going as fast as I would like them too?? So I was inspired to speak to a psychic, atleast read my current energy about our relationship, and they delivered the news that he's nothing more the a life lesson and that they don't see marriage or anything playing out, I mean talk about being so damn close to something and yet it's nothing. Of course that frustrated me but I was used to this and I knew how to soften the resistance. I did not take what they said to heart as psychics read current energies and that could be changed so that gave me the quo that I still got a lot of resistance to clean up around him, I was willing to work on really setting free becuase I was already exhausted. I put a lot of work into this in for years I was ready to let it go.

And so I did, I accepted we were no longer a thing and take a chance that things might not go as planned, I began to talk to other guys, it became really freeing.But then yesterday I found out he actually got married to that same girl! And that was 3 months ago, I was so confused becuase we began chatting in June and like I mentioned it felt she wasn't even in the picture anymore, but I was wrong.Now I'm just like ummmmm wtfff happened?? I invested so much of my time to have it go like this? It's not even about having him anymore, it's more about wtf just happened? I had dreams for us we had them together to have it end like this.... I mean I'm hurt yet again of course after I realized how much I was committed and trusted that he would be back, plus I don't want him now becuase like he's married, he's a very nice man and I am sure she's happy with him, but seriously I'm confused like wtf universe, I trusted you, and now I can't even think about having him becuase hey well hey look what just happened.Over the coarse of years, I was committed for it to work out, but even though now Im setting him free, it still sucks, I almost feel like I am an exception to the rule or whatever. I mean I was so positive that it would work out that now I am questioning everything, like Im i Really going to get my dream guy?? Like I'm I ever going to get what I actually want becuase the loa clearly states ask and it is given, I asked for him to come back and it just got worse. I think there are things you can't have, I mean it doesn't make them any less possible, but can you really have exactly what you want?? I could have had him in my arms,now I can't look back.Thank you for those that made it to the end.

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 41
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously you guys, WHAT. THE. HELL. JUST. HAPPENED?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 01:50:40 PM »
You're not a exception there are posts on here that shows it. There are others who went down a similar path as you and some that are starting the similar path as you. Then there are a few success stories of those who gotten their ex back. Both paths whether it be success or not still have value for people to learn from their experiences.

When people go after their ex or anyone they want to be with the thing is life isn't going to stop. Whenever someone is focused on someone else and use whatever techniques/methods they want on them to get them. That other person life is going to keep going. They're going to go after their dreams, make money, date other people, get promotions, eat, sleep and keep living life. When you choose to put your life on hold to focus on someone else its not going to apply to them. Many people keep putting their own life on hold while the other person they want to be with will keep living their own life. Its not fair to yourself.

So life happened..
Life is about what you bring into it not about waiting for what you want everyone else lives is going to keep going on. You talked about how hard it was to let go of him. Signs can have people going in cricles like a dog chasing its own tail. People who focus too much on signs can be close to getting the person they want 10 years from now and still get signs saying they're close. Hope can lead people going in circles too and they keep going too far than they should.

Its about living life for yourself as it will go on. When you ask the universe what you want its not about words but vibrations. If you want your ex and you feel that you miss him so much you're asking for his absence by missing him. There have success stories about people getting back with their ex when they let go. They didn't focus about the relationship they want, hope, life together I mean they let go and some even gave up then they got them back. You gotta keep moving on with life or else life will move on without you as in people in your life will move on without. Its about energy if you're not up to speed with it then you're not going manifest what you want. 

Offline OptimisticallyOptimistic

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 05:38:16 PM »
That is so perfect Medusa! My ex came back twice and it still didn't work out. While I think majority of the reason it didn't work is his fault, I take the blame of not improving myself during those breaks. After each heartbreak I was so sad and focused on him coming back (not intentionally using LOA) that whenever he came back I felt like I was the same person, not a better version of me. He always had something new going on, something new to talk about, and I didn't. Now after our third breakup I'm working on different ways to improve myself physically, mentally, financially, etc. but now it might unfortunately be too late because I think he's gone for good.

After all that happened and that he did to me...if he tried to come back, I would still take him back. Only difference is this time I would be a better be. I wouldn't be so insecure and afraid of losing him because I know my worth and that I'm capable of getting somewhere better if he doesn't realize my worth. I wouldn't be so obsessed with doing everything I can to make him stay.

Anyway, I'm saying this all to say, like Medusa said life still goes on. Your ex is out there living his life, chasing his dreams and probably dating other people. And you should be doing the same and improving yourself so if/when he comes back you'll be a better version of you. That's the only thing I regret not doing.  You won't be insecure and obsessing over LOA. Play superman's game. It's excellent to set your intention and really focus on you for the next 30 days and stay in high vibrations.  You'd be really surprised what will happen.

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 269
  • -Receive: 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 09:31:20 PM »
But then yesterday I found out he actually got married to that same girl! And that was 3 months ago, I was so confused becuase we began chatting in June and like I mentioned it felt she wasn't even in the picture anymore, but I was wrong.Now I'm just like ummmmm wtfff happened

yes... wtf
my impression here -and this is not about LOA because Medusa already gave you an amazing answer- he just wanted to check in with you. Maybe he contacted you - his ex- out of a nostalgic feeling or to get some emotional support.  He is probably still attached to you.
You mentioned your families did not approve of your relationship.
Maybe at some point he gave in to his family, made a "sensible decision" and married someone from his kind... 

it was risky but nonetheless it was fun, this was something I was going to fight for, finally break the oppressive chain I grew up in and marry whoever the hell I want yay!

yes, you were willing to fight and probably you are strong enough. Maybe he is not or the feelings are not strong enough in order to go to all this struggle with his family. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:35:25 PM by yesican »

Offline dashing_gentleman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 01:13:34 AM »
Patience is the key. And gratefulness. Sometimes ya have to be grateful for what you have, you said he was flirting with you and was messaging you in June. That's really great. Draw attention on that and only that, and you'll get more of it. You can't put attention on what you don't want. I would suggest letting go, maybe doing a chord cutting meditation or a letting go meditation to help you move forward.

Maybe he still has feelings for you, and that's why he wrote you. I don't think he would've written you and flirted with you for no reason. It's possible he has doubts about the marriage. But I feel like you're overthinking things. Just be thankful and smile and know that you have him. The less you think, the better. Again, you've got some results, so that's great. And it happened after you let go and moved on. So I'd continue doing the same. Results are arriving for you, it's just a matter of patience and hope.  ;D

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• Thank You
  • -Given: 221
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 03:58:44 AM »
Patience is the key. And gratefulness. Sometimes ya have to be grateful for what you have, you said he was flirting with you and was messaging you in June. That's really great. Draw attention on that and only that, and you'll get more of it. You can't put attention on what you don't want. I would suggest letting go, maybe doing a chord cutting meditation or a letting go meditation to help you move forward.

Maybe he still has feelings for you, and that's why he wrote you. I don't think he would've written you and flirted with you for no reason. It's possible he has doubts about the marriage. But I feel like you're overthinking things. Just be thankful and smile and know that you have him. The less you think, the better. Again, you've got some results, so that's great. And it happened after you let go and moved on. So I'd continue doing the same. Results are arriving for you, it's just a matter of patience and hope.  ;D

Sorry been a rough day at work and thanked wrong post by accident.... think this post is excellent but not in the capacity of the OP's post so wanted to clarify that...

In regards to original poster go within, re read your post, examine your thoughts this whole time and method of how you let go and your answer is there.

Blessings and Peace of I
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:00:37 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline nlab2017

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »
In order to attract a specific person back into our lives, we should date other people? What about acting as if? I'm trying to attract someone back now and I'm not dating other people. I really don't want to nor do I have the time for it. Im more focused on self improvement and flipping houses.

My guy and I talk but recently we got into a fight bc of me. So things aren't good again. I've let go. I know he's mine and we'll get married. I'm not worried about fixing anything. I'm focused on the end goal. Is this right?

Offline sparklingstar

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 08:02:44 PM »
In order to attract a specific person back into our lives, we should date other people? What about acting as if? I'm trying to attract someone back now and I'm not dating other people. I really don't want to nor do I have the time for it. Im more focused on self improvement and flipping houses.

My guy and I talk but recently we got into a fight bc of me. So things aren't good again. I've let go. I know he's mine and we'll get married. I'm not worried about fixing anything. I'm focused on the end goal. Is this right?

If you don't want to and feel fine the way you are now then you don't need to do it. You should date other people only if you feel you want it or need it. If you don't need it and you are just fine doing you techniques and self love then you are absolutely fine. You should date only if you feel you really need it and desire it not because someone said that you must date.

Tags: