Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Am I being RSed?  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 120
  • Transmutation Of Matter!
    • View Profile
Re: Am I being RSed?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 06:05:11 AM »
Hmmm, actually nothing was on my mind. Perhaps because I was almost asleep. But afterwards I had an urge to call him and actually ask him out. I am sure if I did that, I mean ask him out, it would lead to sex. He wouldn't even have to ask, I was in such a weird state of mind.

I guess if I didn't know about RS/RI the I would not resist. But this way I am not sure what to do.

Conscious awareness induces an ineffable empowerment; unscrupulous, if not cautious; now the central focal point becomes an approach or method to mentalism that'll effectively and efficiently materialize our 3D experiences with more power and intensity...This enlightens you, you realize that synchronicity is a result of the subconscious reflecting consciously; this awareness ignites the architectural process in you; you begin to ponder on ways to modify, augment and alter the experiences...You begin to construct, design and build mental models; you dismantle 3D representations in your minds-eye; observe the 3D models vertically, horizontally, perpendicularly, laterally---etc! You implant yourself in the experience as an avatar----then you observe yourself on the outskirts, rotating in a circular globe watching yourself intermingling with these 3D representations..Then you remove yourself from the outer-parts of the experience and integrate into the details of the actual events. You hold the 3D models; apply all senses perceptively through the minds eye; auditory, optical, olfactory, tactile and taste....You elicit a myriad of mental phenomenas in the experiential process; remote seduction, remote influence, love visualization, mental touch, telepathy and clairvoyance etc----the variances are innumerable....Then everything you've envisioned yourself doing to that 3D representation-----you envision that representation reciprocating back to you..With perseverance and deligence it becomes an effortless process; here's the fascinating phenomenon------the mind attributes indentical biological, psychological and physiological reaction to what's real and what's imagined. There's no differentiation; the subconscious is a holistic tapestry; interconnected and weaved into each other as a fragmented mental experience of a collective whole. The 3D-models subconscious begins to perceive these experiences as their own.....Decisions are made through subconscious influences, hence subliminal, supraliminal and hypnosis are ambiguous visual and auditory stimulations that bypass above the physiological, and below the psychological threshold of conscious perception...

This is what happens when awareness is involved -----
Kindly elaborate on the detailed aspects of your experience; biologically, physiologically, psychologically and emotionally; this will allow users to gain a deeper understanding of the nature, development and behaviorial consequences of remote seduction-----from the target themselves!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 06:09:47 AM by Alchemy »

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 23
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 02:14:53 PM »

This is what happens when awareness is involved -----
Kindly elaborate on the detailed aspects of your experience; biologically, physiologically, psychologically and emotionally; this will allow users to gain a deeper understanding of the nature, development and behaviorial consequences of remote seduction-----from the target themselves!

I will do my best to describe the whole experience. Mind you, I am also into astrology.

So when we first met, the connection was really great. When you're years into astrology,you can often say whether a person you meet, is in harmony with you. You have also three important placements in your natal horoscope and those are Ascendant, Sun and Moon. There is a saying that when you first meet someone, you see their ascendant (ASC), when you get to know them better you see their Sun and when you really get close to someone, you can see the Moon. So ASC is what you present to the outer world and it's often very different than Sun sign.

When we first met, I experienced his Moon. Moon connections are very powerful in all kinds of relationships and whether you are aware of it or not, you meet someone and sometimes you can make a great connection on emotional level. That was in our case and I sort of freaked out then, it doesn't happen very often that you have such an encounter. I think he also freaked out about this because the very first day we met, we talked for like an hour and not about things that colleagues from work usually talk. I left work that day with my jaw dropped, wondering what happened. But then I calmed down, I knew we have some astro connections and I just had to find out about his birthday. I think he said some few weeks later and indeed it was confirmed that it was powerful my Sun - his Moon.

I was not attracted in a physical way to him at the beginning, neither I am now. He's not my type and I would probably never even notice him on the street, at the party or anywhere else. If not for work, I would probably never even meet a person like this. Anyways. The emotional connection was great. But I also started to notice that I think of him more and more. At some point it became an obsession of some sort, I added him to facebook. At some point I also started to feel "desperate" and I think that is where it went wrong. To what point, I don't know, we have never talked about this.

My project has stopped like a month ago and ever since then we have no contact. I have sent an email that he has my coordinates if he would feel like contacting me in the future and also - that I will miss him in my life. I was clearly not thinking because it's also not something you say in farewell email at work.

Since I left it was all kinds of feelings. One day like a flood of sadness because I miss him, the other day really sort of sexual fantasies. Of course, everyone has own preferences when it comes to sex and suddenly I started to have ideas in my head about whole different stuff and that is what really made me think that it's not actually me. Ever since I stopped my project, it started to gradually build up as sexual attraction. I have never thought of sex as much as I do now. I am horny like all the time almost. But I don't feel the love or anything. Just pure lust and that is kind of off-putting.

Mind you that I said I was aware of RS and LOA before so I knew these things can happen.

To sum up:

1. The initial emotional connection was there before any of us could even think of RS. I doubt any of us would even feel slightly attracted to the other just for the looks. But that is where it has started.
2. For a while I had an idea that it was coming from me but then I realized it must be also coming from him, because like I say, I would never even look at this guy. I don't say he's ugly or completely unattractive - he has quite a charming smile but he's absolutely not my type.
3. There are days that I would really want to call him and say "listen, come over and we will have all the sex you want". For obvious reasons, I don't do that. If I met him accidentally, I think I would just undress and let him do all the kinky things I had in my mind for the past couple of weeks. Not a "normal me". I definitely feel sexually attracted to him and like I said before - not my type.
4. Emotionally I don't really feel that close anymore, especially because I don't see him daily. By the end of my project I noticed some weird behavior from him: he was avoiding me, not looking me in the eyes etc. No idea why, maybe he didn't think it was right to feel like this about me?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Kokonutts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 162
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2017, 10:37:37 AM »
Maybe I shouldn't say that, but it's interesting to know that even tho you have a partner and "use" him to release the sexual urge, you still "want" that guy you're talking about.

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2017, 02:24:38 PM »
Maybe I shouldn't say that, but it's interesting to know that even tho you have a partner and "use" him to release the sexual urge, you still "want" that guy you're talking about.
Yes. Well, that other guy is not really 'available'. I am in relationship.

I think it's kind of dangerous to RS people that already have someone. After reading some of the comments here, I realised it's probably not a conscious RS. But it has effect and the effect is that I am sexually charged. And because I am in relationship, I would not run into someone else's arma and say "take mw right here and right now".

There ia a real danger in influencing people that are married because it seriously messes with other people heads. I feel quilt and shame also, I question my own integrity. I want someone else and I already feel like I am betraying my partner. Even though nothing has happened, only in my head.

So on one hand I would like to have this other guy make some sort of a move and see where it goes from there. On the other hand I would like him only as a friend - but I also know it's what he wants probably. And then the thought of him only as a "friend with benefits" is interesting but completely wrong.

So, back to square one. What to do with this?
I mentioned before I was attracted to someone else before but it was pure friendship /love and absolutely not sexual. I really felt sweet feelings for that person but nothing sexual or even physical attraction.
Just very sweet energy that was surrounding me. Never acted on it but I think this has passed. But I still like that guy, actually I unconditionally love him. Literally it's just pure love. With the new person I feel different - there's sexual attraction but no feeling of love.

Offline Kokonutts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 162
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2017, 09:50:55 PM »
I understand you. I meant that it's quite a relief somehow to know that even if the "target" has ways to release the sexual urge, he/she may not be completely satisfied and will seek the RSer. I'm not talking about a "target" being in relationship per se, as it's not my thing.

Have you tried to shield yourself or doing daily the cord cutting meditation ?

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 384
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2017, 10:04:36 PM »

Read mine to you from before. Shield, run your own mind and personally I would put that energy to my man, that is just me. Rock his world and yours and empower yourself. Take control of your life now that you have this sexual energy use it to good in your life. Manifest a new passionate beginning with the man loyal to you, use your energy to enhance your personal and business life. Direct rather than lose a relationship all over lust. You can always bring back passion and lust in your important relationship or lose it, than say the man I wanted is unavailable the one I had left me now help me get him back. Like the 500 other posts on here ( not saying that is why ex threads are here or many broke up). Run your mind or someone else will for you. Simple.

ETA: The more info the OP has given the man in question had personal magnetism as well, and you have had a connection and fantasies. Put it all in perspective and move forward. You have been experiencing some energy again use it to influence your personal atmosphere and situation or let it and your mind ruin what you have.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:33:29 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Dreaming Dryad

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2017, 04:40:30 AM »

I thought that was interesting too.  Crystal Clear, you said you only feel lust for this person not love.  Have your feelings for your current partner eroded?  Or do you feel like you want both men? 

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 120
  • Transmutation Of Matter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2017, 09:16:23 AM »

So when we first met, the connection was really great. When you're years into astrology,you can often say whether a person you meet, is in harmony with you. You have also three important placements in your natal horoscope and those are Ascendant, Sun and Moon. There is a saying that when you first meet someone, you see their ascendant (ASC), when you get to know them better you see their Sun and when you really get close to someone, you can see the Moon. So ASC is what you present to the outer world and it's often very different than Sun sign.

When we first met, I experienced his Moon. Moon connections are very powerful in all kinds of relationships and whether you are aware of it or not, you meet someone and sometimes you can make a great connection on emotional level. That was in our case and I sort of freaked out then, it doesn't happen very often that you have such an encounter. I think he also freaked out about this because the very first day we met, we talked for like an hour and not about things that colleagues from work usually talk. I left work that day with my jaw dropped, wondering what happened. But then I calmed down, I knew we have some astro connections and I just had to find out about his birthday. I think he said some few weeks later and indeed it was confirmed that it was powerful my Sun - his Moon.

I was not attracted in a physical way to him at the beginning, neither I am now. He's not my type and I would probably never even notice him on the street, at the party or anywhere else. If not for work, I would probably never even meet a person like this. Anyways. The emotional connection was great. But I also started to notice that I think of him more and more. At some point it became an obsession of some sort, I added him to facebook. At some point I also started to feel "desperate" and I think that is where it went wrong. To what point, I don't know, we have never talked about this.

My project has stopped like a month ago and ever since then we have no contact. I have sent an email that he has my coordinates if he would feel like contacting me in the future and also - that I will miss him in my life. I was clearly not thinking because it's also not something you say in farewell email at work.

Since I left it was all kinds of feelings. One day like a flood of sadness because I miss him, the other day really sort of sexual fantasies. Of course, everyone has own preferences when it comes to sex and suddenly I started to have ideas in my head about whole different stuff and that is what really made me think that it's not actually me. Ever since I stopped my project, it started to gradually build up as sexual attraction. I have never thought of sex as much as I do now. I am horny like all the time almost. But I don't feel the love or anything. Just pure lust and that is kind of off-putting.

Mind you that I said I was aware of RS and LOA before so I knew these things can happen.

To sum up:

1. The initial emotional connection was there before any of us could even think of RS. I doubt any of us would even feel slightly attracted to the other just for the looks. But that is where it has started.
2. For a while I had an idea that it was coming from me but then I realized it must be also coming from him, because like I say, I would never even look at this guy. I don't say he's ugly or completely unattractive - he has quite a charming smile but he's absolutely not my type.
3. There are days that I would really want to call him and say "listen, come over and we will have all the sex you want". For obvious reasons, I don't do that. If I met him accidentally, I think I would just undress and let him do all the kinky things I had in my mind for the past couple of weeks. Not a "normal me". I definitely feel sexually attracted to him and like I said before - not my type.
4. Emotionally I don't really feel that close anymore, especially because I don't see him daily. By the end of my project I noticed some weird behavior from him: he was avoiding me, not looking me in the eyes etc. No idea why, maybe he didn't think it was right to feel like this about me?

For specificity I'll allow the other users like Anna1408; Psionic; Kokonutts; AngelusoftheSea etc; to analyze and develop your experience into different systems of explanation; (and for empirical and practical reasons). I'm skewing down a peculiar path, in terms of what's oscillating between the target and influencer. You experience is ambiguous and fluctuate between polar emotional extremities, and this implicates many things; quite possibly the influencer is experimenting with different parapsychological variables; subconscious RS--- or him/her is bipolar having manic episodes or hypomania. The latter tends to oscillate between euphoria and dysphoria daily; mood change, RS change. (Invariably undectable)...There's a third elephant in the room; the placebo-effect of RS awareness inducing a conditional improvement or regression based on perception...It's an inverse catch 22, to be doing to yourself----while pondering if what's being done to you---is actually being done to you! A catch 22 is an inescapable paradox; "need experience to RS;" "can't RS without experience." Your inverse catch 22 could as well order the effect-----it's the quintessential of this forum...Partition your mind, and develop canny, discernible qualities between your authentic thoughts and outside influences; set a moral and ethical compass in your imagination. Explore your moral dimensions but set boundaries in your principles..Don't be alluded by the ability and capacity of obscure and esoteric knowledge; there's far greater yielding factors involved, with profound implications, and that entails ----> "know thy self!"

"The Subconscious Mind Paradox; Language, Symbols, Geometry & Images!"
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24935.0
"Precognitive Subliminals, Supraliminal, Hybrid-Liminal RSing"
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24936.msg207833#msg207833
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:15:09 AM by Alchemy »

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2017, 11:34:38 AM »
Many are unaccustomed to the mastery over inner thoughts and emotions. That many a man should be a prey to random or any stray thought that chances to take possession of his mind, is commonly thought to be unavoidable. Either you are unaware and as many men in mental slavery to all thoughts or outside influences, the stage of partial freedom or mental mastery. Be proactive not reactive. Be at cause not effect. Be the storm baby not running from it. Personal magnetism, sexual energy, charisma, unconditional love can make for the most passionate life. Find it, be it own it, don't let another own YOU. 

Many of us have given our hearts or minds at times to one unworthy. Right now, take a look re read the posts and advice given to you and decide if you want to take the power NOW and expand it... OWN it, use it make it work for YOU. Don't try, do it. By the way, I have taken the power, OWNED it and been the storm to one worthy it makes all the difference. Again be the woman that is the storm baby....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:44:41 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2017, 12:44:40 AM »

I thought that was interesting too.  Crystal Clear, you said you only feel lust for this person not love.  Have your feelings for your current partner eroded?  Or do you feel like you want both men? 

The feelings for my partner have not eroded at all. But to be honest, we went /go through a serious crisis. Then again, the idea to end this 12 year long relationship is breaking my heart. Which is why I have never made any moves on these other guys myself. I surely invited them closer but that's it. And I also try to fight for mu current relationship. It's all very confusing right now.

Now I think I may have given a false hope and that's not fair ...

Also, because I am aware of the RS potential, I know what's going on and it's not so easy ro influence me. If I was not aware, I would probably go all for it.

In the first case, I only felt a love/friendship and sweet feeling. That is much more dangerous because you let your shields down. I didn't feel threatened at all. Now it's pure list and it's not so easy to go for it.

One interesting thing happened two days ago. I was walking on the street in the neighbourhood where you can sees car passing by maybe once an hour. I was thinking how "sexually charged" I was and it has crossed my mind how I would like to have some sex right now. Five minutes later a car passed by, stopped and turned backed. And then a guy came out and literally said to me " I like you so much, let's go to my place". Shocking 😂 and I am not that attractive.

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2017, 03:17:06 PM »

Read mine to you from before. Shield, run your own mind and personally I would put that energy to my man, that is just me. Rock his world and yours and empower yourself. Take control of your life now that you have this sexual energy use it to good in your life. Manifest a new passionate beginning with the man loyal to you, use your energy to enhance your personal and business life. Direct rather than lose a relationship all over lust. You can always bring back passion and lust in your important relationship or lose it, than say the man I wanted is unavailable the one I had left me now help me get him back. Like the 500 other posts on here ( not saying that is why ex threads are here or many broke up). Run your mind or someone else will for you. Simple.

ETA: The more info the OP has given the man in question had personal magnetism as well, and you have had a connection and fantasies. Put it all in perspective and move forward. You have been experiencing some energy again use it to influence your personal atmosphere and situation or let it and your mind ruin what you have.

Thank you for this advice. Although it's not that simple. My current relationship, even if quite long and stable, has it's downs. I don't want to go too much into detail. More than a year ago I made some sacrifice in my career so that we could eventually start a family. Turned out, that not only this has not been he best decision ever made, but also my partner has accepted a role at work that made him travel more, which denies the possibility to have kids. I said I am not going to sacrifice my life, my career and my time to kids while he will be travelling and enjoying. I turned down great possibilities. I think at that point the erosion has started and few months later it allowed one person to get to my thoughts. For a long time I was fighting with myself and believe, I wanted to end my relationship many times.

Then at some point I asked the Universe to show me the way, somehow point me to the right man. And that's when this has happened.

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2017, 09:09:59 PM »
Many are unaccustomed to the mastery over inner thoughts and emotions. That many a man should be a prey to random or any stray thought that chances to take possession of his mind, is commonly thought to be unavoidable. Either you are unaware and as many men in mental slavery to all thoughts or outside influences, the stage of partial freedom or mental mastery. Be proactive not reactive. Be at cause not effect. Be the storm baby not running from it. Personal magnetism, sexual energy, charisma, unconditional love can make for the most passionate life. Find it, be it own it, don't let another own YOU. 

Many of us have given our hearts or minds at times to one unworthy. Right now, take a look re read the posts and advice given to you and decide if you want to take the power NOW and expand it... OWN it, use it make it work for YOU. Don't try, do it. By the way, I have taken the power, OWNED it and been the storm to one worthy it makes all the difference. Again be the woman that is the storm baby....

And how would I do that? I kind of made up my mind that I will leave it to the Universe and see what happens. But I would also like to be able to use this power that I have now got in my hands.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2017, 12:06:12 AM »

And how would I do that? I kind of made up my mind that I will leave it to the Universe and see what happens. But I would also like to be able to use this power that I have now got in my hands.

Go within, recharge, raise your frequency and vibrations up beyond lust. Dial up the power. Find your goals and list them for business, life and relationship.

Study and get charisma and magnetism up. Decide if you are staying in the relationship if so add unconditional love and passion and watch it explode in the bedroom. If not leave it and get your chi energy back. Start tai chi or other such things to move the energy flow and direct it.

Like many great teachings of Taoism or Tai chi , an ancient way of life, wisdom or religion, the Deer Exercise works on the physical, mental and spiritual layers of spirit. Tai chi is known to increase sexual energy  and overall well being and health. Many spiritual women use it as a fantastic way to foster a more open and loving attitude towards your body and core sexuality. Than you can use the power with in and your sexual energy as a woman to bring about more in your life. Your solar plexus chakra is blocked, look up and see what I mean with symptoms. Do a chakra balancing, especially solar plexus ( which is the seat of the soul) area.

PS . Carpe Diem and use the power to up your desires. Again don't run from the storm be the storm for your man. If not your man anymore fine, direct it towards you which is the core of your power, the sexual is negative and positive meeting to create.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:28:50 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2017, 12:55:14 AM »
OK decided to give the final... usually don't unless a client. If you don't want  your life complicated now as you said with your man and his travels, no family etc. than simplify. Use your power in your YOUniverse

USE the sexual power you have unleashed now, do the above. See a wonderful job opportunity with as much pay and no travel that he would love and be happy with. See the babies you want and the family life you want now. Send him those loving and unconditional messages with RI and RS as your man with love. Watch it come to life in a very short time, more time, more passion and more sexual energy in the bedroom. Your creation including family will come to life. It is a short window of time.

If not, than again do above and move on in life, and energy. Don't go the affair lust route or will be Dis-ease etc. You life, your choice, your path. Sexual energy is good, all is good no judgments just showing you, examine your deep soul wishes, current life and how to change it. Don't make it complicated or worse.

Either way it is always about YOU, what is best for you, your life, happiness and goals. Begin using more of your insight, self love and power today.

ETA: if you balance your chakras and radiate love out of your heart, whether you do RS or not you will have ppl wanting to touch you all the time, get close, have friendships, relationships, ex's back, love , sex, passion etc.... You eventually shield as many just want you. Which is great but not...  So if I have a special man in my life I center my energy around me and do give and radiate to him to stop some of the other attempts....LOL
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 02:10:25 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2017, 06:50:36 PM »
OK decided to give the final... usually don't unless a client. If you don't want  your life complicated now as you said with your man and his travels, no family etc. than simplify. Use your power in your YOUniverse

USE the sexual power you have unleashed now, do the above. See a wonderful job opportunity with as much pay and no travel that he would love and be happy with. See the babies you want and the family life you want now. Send him those loving and unconditional messages with RI and RS as your man with love. Watch it come to life in a very short time, more time, more passion and more sexual energy in the bedroom. Your creation including family will come to life. It is a short window of time.

If not, than again do above and move on in life, and energy. Don't go the affair lust route or will be Dis-ease etc. You life, your choice, your path. Sexual energy is good, all is good no judgments just showing you, examine your deep soul wishes, current life and how to change it. Don't make it complicated or worse.

Either way it is always about YOU, what is best for you, your life, happiness and goals. Begin using more of your insight, self love and power today.

ETA: if you balance your chakras and radiate love out of your heart, whether you do RS or not you will have ppl wanting to touch you all the time, get close, have friendships, relationships, ex's back, love , sex, passion etc.... You eventually shield as many just want you. Which is great but not...  So if I have a special man in my life I center my energy around me and do give and radiate to him to stop some of the other attempts....LOL

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation.

You're completely correct that I should not complicate my life with other people than my partner. But the whole thing has started because my feelings have changed somehow. Some 3-4 years ago I was not even able to see another guy, literally all the other men on earth were non-existent to me. But he changed, I changed and I have a feeling we want different things. But at the same time I cannot imagine to leave him, I do feel the love. Then again, there are these other people who now give me attention. I know it's wrong and I very much fight this, otherwise I would be long gone or unfaithful.

Tags: