Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I feel I will never find someone  (Read 630 times)

Offline Giselle

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I feel I will never find someone
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 07:08:48 PM »
It's been over 1 month since my heartbroken experience, so I thought of updating this thread.

I feel a lot, a lot better, even though I haven't totally forgot her.
I cried a lot those days, but I think it was good to just get all of that negativity of me.

I definitely don't feel the same towards her anymore - it's like I accepted that she's taken and that's life.
Sometimes it still pisses me off to see her pics with her gf, but I think soon this won't bother me anymore.

Time heals, I guess.

Right now, I'm busy concentrating on myself - I work to make more money, to look prettier, to be more confident. I even started taken sports more seriously.

I want to become the best version of myself.

In my first post I said that I don't think I will ever find love - I changed my mind - now I think someone is out there for me, but the problem is my lack of self esteem.

I'm working to fix this and go out more.

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 41
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I feel I will never find someone
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 12:42:56 PM »
Well it depends in what you do in that time whether you heal or not. If you just wait for time to pass for you to heal then no time won't heal. Time isn't that relevant as well its more so about being in the now not looking towards the future. In the moment of now you control your course of life if its positive or negative. Now you decide to look on the bright of things in life to lead to a positive life or dwell into the negative side of life. Waiting is a waste of time.

There is someone out there for you and everyone. You'll get passed this and come to see there are girls out there for you to date. You gotta change your mindset first though. I've read that you're working on looking prettier but being pretty is about feeling it on the inside. I know it may seem not true because some people in society are obessed with looking good. Its all about how you feel about yourself so don't look outside yourself.

Honestly just do what makes you happy. It seems like you're doing things to make up for yourself instead of accepting yourself. That's where the low self esteem is coming from is because you're not allowing yourself to accept yourself now. I've seen people who aren't perfect but you know what they don't care they accept who they are and they're the happiest people to be around they're always laughing and smiling. Nobodies perfect I know sometimes we have a image in our heads for what we think is perfect for us. The most miserable people are the ones chasing after perfection spending money on plastic surgery that's isn't enough or trying to change their body so much and they will never be satisfied with it because they never accepted their self in the first place.

You got to accept yourself now don't wait on it. If want to change you have the be the change inside yourself not outside yourself. Beauty comes from within and you have Beauty so let yourself SHINE Giselle.

Tags: