Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Your Biggest Takeaway from The Secret  (Read 809 times)

Offline manifestyourvisions

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Your Biggest Takeaway from The Secret
« on: November 01, 2016, 04:57:39 AM »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 613
  • -Receive: 5651
    • View Profile
Re: Your Biggest Takeaway from The Secret
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 05:41:26 AM »

I was wondering what everyones biggest lesson from the movie the secret was

I dont think so. You're here to make your promo :D

Offline manifestyourvisions

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 12:23:35 PM »
Lol!  I try to promote my stuff on all of my posts, it's all free anyway! 

Just trying to drum up a conversation, so i guess i'll start.

The biggest takeaway i have found from the secret was the part where jack canfield discussed driving down the road and only being able to see as far as your headlights, essentially explaining that even if you don't see how to get where you want to go you can make it there by just trusting in the process.

This idea has made a HUGE difference in my life.  I went from broke and unemployed to now running 3 successful businesses! 

In each of my attempts at building a business i got closer to my goal.  For example my first business was an online store selling outdoors supplies.  Well long story short it failed sending me into thousands of dollars in debt and having to move back with my parents. 

Now i could have just gave up there but starting and failing at that business taught me not only how to build a website but also how to better manage my finances and where to invest my money.

After a few more failures (each one teaching me more and more lessons) I started seeing successes.

This led me to where i am today and gives me confidence in all of my future endeavors! 

Please don't let my promos stop you from sharing!

Offline Church of Zero

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • We are waves of Intention
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 11:49:38 PM »
Well, I'll bite. My biggest takeaway from The Secret actually spills into the Rabbit Hole:

First, from the original, we are reminded that "Nothing Touches." Which tells me nothing NEEDS to touch, there is, therefore, no NEED for actual physical PARTICLES to exist in order for US to experience ALL THIS. They may exist, but they do not have to, therefore, Occam's close shave says they most likely do not.

Second, from the Rabbit Hole, was Dr. Quantum and the Double-Slit experiment. Which caused me to experience what I have to call a Satori, a moment of transcendent understanding.  In that moment, I saw how the electromagnetic spectrum organized into octaves of function - light, heat, sound, how the binary logic of information science could convey the essence of this apparent universe without

And I realized that

A: We don't physically exist ('matter' is an illusion of scale, which in no way saves us from the laws of Newton) , and

B: the phrase "collapse the waveform" is completely wrong, we - collections of matter - are wave sets, and NEVER collapse, we SYNCHRONIZE our wave sets to experience this illusion of reality...

This is what I explore on my site (shameless promotion, new site, so far (Jan '17) no responses tom the outside world.)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 01:03:13 PM by Church of Zero »

Tags: double-slit waves