Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I TRIED TO CONTROL MY LOVER AND YOU WONT BELIEVE...  (Read 3508 times)

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 636
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I TRIED TO CONTROL MY LOVER AND YOU WONT BELIEVE...
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 11:24:05 PM »
During the course of a day I may imagine many things, but instead of imagining lots of small things, I would suggest that you imagine something so big it includes all the little things. Instead of imagining wealth, health and friends, imagine being ecstatic. You could not be ecstatic and be in pain. You could not be ecstatic and be threatened with a dispossession notice. You could not be ecstatic if you were not enjoying a full measure of friendship and love. What would the feeling be like were you ecstatic without knowing what had happened to produce your ecstasy? Reduce the idea of ecstasy to the single sensation, "Isn't it wonderful!" Do not allow the conscious, reasoning mind to ask why, because if it does it will start to look for visible causes, and then the sensation will be lost. Rather,  repeat over and over again, "Isn't it wonderful!" Suspend judgment as to what is wonderful.

The QUESTION that was asked and which Neville answered was about consolidating multiple desires ... here is the question:  IS IT POSSIBLE TO IMAGINE SEVERAL THINGS AT THE SAME TIME, OR SHOULD I CONFINE MY IMAGINING TO ONE DESIRE?

Put things in perspective first, then try to understand the meaning. This is about how to put together multiple desires, like house, income, relationship .. all at once, which is a specific problem people have. It has NOTHING to do with whether you can manifest a specific person/thing/ etc.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2542
  • -Receive: 2271
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2016, 12:07:44 AM »
Superman, I'm wondering what led you to change the way you think about this topic? What made you go from writing "all you need is faith" to now saying "some people won't get their ex back" like you described here:

I don't say that having an ex is impossible, I just say its not always possible because that ex has its own mind, his own thoughts and desires. Thats why I always say to build a belif about you and your relationships so you attract greater people, you stay open to life and if that ex is compatible with your energy he/she too can be back! But that may not be the case.

And what exactly did you do that made you jealous, obsessed, and full of fear?

I ask this because one of the most popular techniques "people do here" is your 30 game and you said the technique worked for you. You say that it's better to focus on yourself. But your ex-back game focuses on the ex (imagining them saying that they love you and thinking positive thoughts about them and the relationship). So since your ex back game focuses on the ex, why didn't it bring out the same fears when you did it before?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 613
  • -Receive: 5653
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2016, 12:58:30 AM »
Thanks for your amazing question.

The quote "all you need is faith" is still the truth for me! But I used that faith wrongly in the past. I was like the bird that had faith in a branch (ex) not in its wings (myself). I tried to control others (by controling myself, my thoughts about them) So my faith was always attacked somehow. It was like a yoyo. I was tired to always worry about my faith, to always need to check if im in fear or faith... It was really heavy for my mind.

For exemple I saw somwhere that Abraham Hicks said that it is you fault if your lover is unfaithful or cheating on you. And I asked myself: could someone make me unfaithful? And the answer is NO! I have that principle in my mind no matter if my lover is negative or positive I will never cheat. So it is the same for those who cheat... its not about you, its about them. BUT of course you attracted those people. But the problem is big if you want to keep them and plus fix/change their ways. You put so much weight on your shoulders, because you take their flaws on you. I talk about cheating here as an exemple but it applies for every other principle. For exemple if your lover is abusive/violent/liar... its not you that necessary create that because that is part of him/her but of course you attracted that type of person.

I realized that my lover always loved me, always had amazing principles, ways of life. I never made it! I was so egoistic to think that! I just attracted that type of girl. And when you understand that some people will love you and be faithful to you no matter how negative you are you will be free of suffering. You will understand that there is no control. It is not needed. But of course you have to work on yourself to attract that kind of lover, and you will automatically detach from all the exes who are not fiting your "ideals". And you have to work on your beliefs and thoughs to keep the relationship amazing.

The game is OK if you practice it as it is said: 30 days! no more. And of course there will be fear... thats why i DONT DO IT ANYMORE lol I found a greater way, to only think about BLISS.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2016, 02:28:45 AM »
I realized that my lover always loved me, always had amazing principles, ways of life. I never made it! I was so egoistic to think that! I just attracted that type of girl. And when you understand that some people will love you and be faithful to you no matter how negative you are you will be free of suffering. You will understand that there is no control. It is not needed. But of course you have to work on yourself to attract that kind of lover, and you will automatically detach from all the exes who are not fiting your "ideals". And you have to work on your beliefs and thoughs to keep the relationship amazing.

How did you attract a good relationship with her? You simply thought to yourself "I am blessed in love" and really focused on a general feeling of bliss?

Offline Goddess Precious Ruby

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 315
  • Fear Not, Doubt Not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2016, 01:27:33 AM »
One of my all-time fave posts by Superman on relationships. I like it cos its simple. Being in a relationship and just enjoying it without worrying about too many details. Just LOVE.

If you really want your ex back or if you really want to make an amazing relationship with your love you should NEVER doubt about his/her love, you should never expect "bad" from that person. In the same way that you don't doubt the love of your parents, you just KNOW that they love you, you NEVER question that. You KNOW that they will never hurt you and want your BEST.

In the same way KNOW that the person you think about every day, the person you love, KNOW with all your heart that he/she loves you with the same love, that he/she wants your best. Know that He/She will never leave you, never see or expect yourself to be a "victim". Always imagine the best, expect the best. Have mastery of your mind, don't let negative thoughts enter in your mind.

I found that this is the secret of LOVE and amazing relationships. If you can do that you would never have fear in your relationships and of course everything would be amazing. When you just know that a person loves you it can't be otherwise. It is a Law. People leave you or stop love you because you separate yourself from love and you become one with fear. The two can't be together.

Try it! =)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 01:32:11 AM by Goddess Precious Ruby »

Offline Goddess Precious Ruby

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 315
  • Fear Not, Doubt Not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2016, 09:05:58 PM »
So I'm watching this Korean romantic drama TV show and this guy has finally gotten his ex gf back and asks his older friend for advice.

(PS: Person A- got his gf back, Person B- older friend)

Person A: But in a loving relationship, there is a saying that the person that loves more is weaker. I don't want to be the weak one this time. Is there a way to become the strong one in the relationship?

Person B: You're not the weaker one because you love more, but because you don't have a peace of mind.

Person A: Peace of mind?

Person B: The anxiety to get what I give. "Since I love her, I'm happy. It's okay." That is peace of mind.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2016, 09:28:22 PM »
You can love more and be the stronger, the bigger if you build a belief like "the more I love the more I'm loved. I can love without limit because the more I love the more I'm loved. I'm blessed"
Such a belief gives you: peace of mind, endless love, and amazing relationship. There is no negative thought nor emotion in it. Just pure joy and bliss.

Offline loveda

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2016, 08:45:53 AM »
Is visualizing really controlling? I remember watching one of Abraham-Esther videos in which they said that when we are in the vortex and see our partner as perfect(basically really focussing on their positive qualities) then we will notice a change in their behaviour because they would be getting positive vibes from us.

Offline Jovana

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2016, 11:02:04 PM »
I must disagree a little.
First, loa is not about control and second we are all connected. Also, if we change ourselves, people also change. Also, we are creators of our reality. And last one- people change their opinion and thoughts.
Have faith, take care of doubt, think positive and be positive  ;)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 229
  • -Receive: 247
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2017, 09:51:29 AM »
 :-* 8) Bump thought this might help after getting a few DM's with questions and thoughts. Carry on...

ETA: for one of the newer ppl here if you see this bump realize your DM's are full you must delete or I can't respond anymore sorry. You keep sending but well can't respond.  Blessings and Keep going.... See Love it will happen.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:10:22 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2017, 11:16:15 AM »
:-* 8) Bump thought this might help after getting a few DM's with questions and thoughts. Carry on...

Well this is funny...I was thinking about this thread a few times this week and now here it is lol.

Online Psionic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 102
  • -Receive: 71
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2017, 02:35:07 AM »
Since you brought this back from the dead...these are the side effects of RS because you get hit with the visualizations as well, if he felt it just imagine how much more your target feels it. Super said he only did this for 2 days....that is not enough time to see results.... When doing RS and RI it is very important to detach from the outcome and not care about what the person says or does.

Offline Agnes1986

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 46
  • Today I am better that yesterday :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2017, 07:19:15 PM »
I think I'm finally understanding Superman's point of view, after one year of LOA practice. It's like: you can either worry a lot and try to "fix" the way a person is, the way they treat you, so on, and put a huge weight on your shoulders, or you can worry about being an amazing person, and other amazing people will show up.
The first path requires a lot of effort, probably suffering, cause the moment you stop your control, the moment you are negative, the other person will fall back to his old ways.
The second path, on the other hand, is taking shit from noone, acepting only the best, and knowing you deserve the best. When you are in that possition, people will respect you and even the ones who are bad will start treating you better, and some people will start just dissapearing from your life naturally, cause they will no longer fit there.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2017, 07:33:42 PM »
I think I'm finally understanding Superman's point of view, after one year of LOA practice. It's like: you can either worry a lot and try to "fix" the way a person is, the way they treat you, so on, and put a huge weight on your shoulders, or you can worry about being an amazing person, and other amazing people will show up.
The first path requires a lot of effort, probably suffering, cause the moment you stop your control, the moment you are negative, the other person will fall back to his old ways.
The second path, on the other hand, is taking shit from noone, acepting only the best, and knowing you deserve the best. When you are in that possition, people will respect you and even the ones who are bad will start treating you better, and some people will start just dissapearing from your life naturally, cause they will no longer fit there.

Yes! If you try to put everything on your shoulders and think everything is your fault, that it is always you who neet do adapt then, of course you act like the most desperate and helpless puppy and thats far from attractive. Once you understand that you create your reality and once you decide that you will tolerate no shit, once you make yourself so "above", then you are in a position where you show yourself a great self love, self respect and you give yourself power. Then trust me people will make sure they fit. And if not, because yeah most people will not try to fit: then as the old wise sentance says: "LET THAT SHIT GO" lol Those who truely love you will make hard efforts and those ones make sure you never abuse of them.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 229
  • -Receive: 247
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2017, 09:01:28 PM »

Yes! If you try to put everything on your shoulders and think everything is your fault, that it is always you who neet do adapt then, of course you act like the most desperate and helpless puppy and thats far from attractive. Once you understand that you create your reality and once you decide that you will tolerate no shit, once you make yourself so "above", then you are in a position where you show yourself a great self love, self respect and you give yourself power. Then trust me people will make sure they fit. And if not, because yeah most people will not try to fit: then as the old wise sentance says: "LET THAT SHIT GO" lol Those who truely love you will make hard efforts and those ones make sure you never abuse of them.

OMG I LOVE YOU..... Superman for so many reasons right now..... Awesome post again for so MANY reasons now. Even though not meant to me.... trust me I love this post and resonates. TY
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 09:09:04 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Tags: