Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: EXPERIMENT : GET YOUR EX BACK IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH.  (Read 200139 times)

Offline Sunshinemelody

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: EXPERIMENT : GET YOUR EX BACK IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH.
« Reply #3525 on: August 02, 2017, 02:20:22 AM »
Im sunshinemelody  it's agust 1st and im determined to get my boyfriend back, we decided to take a break some time ago, but he is saying he is still not ready, I believe im going to attract him back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination.  I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience.  I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. .  For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true. :) ;)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 229
  • -Receive: 248
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: August 05, 2017, 10:14:18 AM »
 8) Bump.... LOL ( covering my ears Superman, don't care bumping it is a good game). Follow the rules folks, stay positive, don't start the game unless you can commit to unconditional love, no fear and no negativity.

Only after you have given yourself love, are in high vibration and happy with your life. Not in need or lack. Only you can make your own happiness, the power is within. Others add joy and love to your life but are not responsible for it nor your happiness.

Go..... make it so

Offline Coffee098

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: August 07, 2017, 03:24:12 AM »
Please read mine!!! I did in and he messaged during NC period to ask if I'm single!!!!! What do I do?! Do I break NC?

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 229
  • -Receive: 248
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: August 07, 2017, 04:26:41 AM »
Congratulations. Now go forth and make it so.  I SEE you did it. I SEE he cares and loves you. I SEE you both starting a new one. Keep us updated. Keep the good energy up and live in the state of already having it while it is now coming in. Be in joy, love, gratitude and fun NOT in NC. NC is not a relationship.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24915.msg207590;topicseen#new

Offline Anior

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: August 07, 2017, 02:03:46 PM »
Im Anior,  it's 8th August  and i am determined to get my boyfriend back,I will focus on self love because, I think it the foundation of everything.In the past I had always looked for evidence in the outside which delayed my manifestation and made negative emotion creep ed in.this time it will not happen because I have complete faith in myself and I believe I will carry the state with me.

I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination.  I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience.  I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true, I will return with my success story

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline YYS

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: August 10, 2017, 09:49:35 PM »

I want to start the game but .. I have a Question. **Sorry I know no Questions but can't help it, I want to start the game**
What if it doesn't work, won't these 30 days of attaching myself to him hurt me more than I am already hurt?

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 12:28:27 AM by YYS »

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1735
  • -Receive: 139
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: August 11, 2017, 02:24:36 AM »

I want to start the game but .. I have a Question. **Sorry I know no Questions but can't help it, I want to start the game**
What if it doesn't work, won't these 30 days of attaching myself to him hurt me more than I am already hurt?

If you still feel hurt whenever you think of him, then don't waste time practicing this technique. It is better to wait until you are in a much better feeling place. Work and focus on yourself for now. It's the best gift you can give to yourself. Since you are already having thoughts of this might not work, you are already defeating yourself.

Offline YYS

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: August 11, 2017, 02:29:28 AM »

If you still feel hurt whenever you think of him, then don't waste time practicing this technique. It is better to wait until you are in a much better feeling place. Work and focus on yourself for now. It's the best gift you can give to yourself. Since you are already having thoughts of this might not work, you are already defeating yourself.

so, just to put myself in your shoes, how does it feel okay to commit yourself to thinking that much about your ex for a month? doesn't that sound like you are increasing the desperation?
I think there is something about the game that i miss.. i want to know why you keep saying " there is so much to win and nothing to lose " :D

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 187
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: August 11, 2017, 03:38:17 AM »
YYS, you're trying to run before you can walk.
You need to move on from your past relationship, let go of it and even fall out of love with him before you start this game.

That way you are no longer attached or expecting any particular outcome.
Do not ignore the moving on part first.

If you're looking for a quick fix solution to your problem then you will not find it on this forum. You have to put your focus and effort on falling out of love with him before you can focus on attracting him again.

Offline ASimpleMan

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: August 11, 2017, 05:59:13 AM »
This has been a lot of fun actually. I'm nowhere near perfect yet, but ...it's funny how things change an how awesome awareness and gratitude are.

I have a much better and healthier relationship with my feelings. I wake up every morning depressed and anxious- for 10 months in a row now. Every single day. But over the last week, I'm able to recognize it and just almost...abstract from it and objectify it so that it loses it's edge/sharpness. Almost like thinking about a pencil or a table. It is lasting substantially shorter, it used to be for at least a few hours. This morning it was about a half hour. I can "catch" myself a lot quicker now too- when I start to panic and think about him with his new guy, I'll start freaking out, having nightmarish and unrealistic thoughts about the guy moving to this country, etc, and I'll get bummed and panicked, but now I can identify it and almost stop it and start focusing instead on either myself, or on how good things will be when we reunite.

I think what Mr. Brightside on another post is absolutely correct, it's not just about the manifesting- you have to take a really good hard look at yourself, where the mistakes were, take ownership for them, forgive yourself, heal and then think and be confident that you will be what they want. Otherwise it's just a form of manipulation. I've spent the last year or so really coming to terms with that, finally getting over my anger and jealousy and seeing everything I did wrong, and what he did wrong. I am absolutely confident I am the best person for him, same way he is for me.

What's fun and inspiring is that I'm starting to see increasing levels of synchronisities:

- A few days ago, a very good friend of mine that I hadn't spoken to in months had his birthday. I texted him to wish him a happy birthday and he called me by a nickname. It was one he never called me before, a combination of my name and an animal. Only my ex called me that during really intimate moments. My friend had never called me that before and would likely never have even known.
- For the last 4 days in a row, I will be busy thinking about something and I'll get a text or an email. Each time it was 3:23 pm"323"- I have a high level association with that number because it's his area code.
- I woke up this morning and said outloud "He's thinking of me"- looked over at the clock. It was 3:23 am
- My friend (who is only vaguely aware of the situation) texted me out of nowhere the other day and said "Don't worry- it's almost over. They are going to have a big fight in a few weeks and he will reach out to you - I bet sometime in the fall". I asked what he was talking about and he said : "Dude- how did YOU get that text?? I sent that to my mom because her brother has been acting dumb. But there was no way I sent that to you by accident"
- I was watching TV and three cities were mentioned. Phoenix, New Orleans then Chicago. My ex is from Phoenix. Our first vacation was in New Orleans and Chicago is where we met at one point to talk about breaking up and ended up re-bonding stronger then ever. Could potentially be a coincidence, but the fact that only these 3 cities were mentioned and they are really substantial to our history threw me a for a loop.
- A friend of mine sent me a work-related article. I ended up perusing a few other headlines and one said "NYC to Toronto? Never going to Happen". The piece was an oped about street drugs and housing concerns- but me and my former bf both live in NYC (he moved to NYC to be with me) and the guy he fell for and is with now for the last 7 months lives in Toronto.
- When I would think about my ex before, it almost felt like a wall. Like I could almost feel his anger, disappointment, or resolution to not think of me. When I think about him now, I almost "sense" this curiosity, a softening, even fear that I have moved on. The new relationship he is in is about to hit the 1 year mark and we were together for 5 years. So the butterflies are probably starting to fade away.
- Today I got an email from him. Not directly- it was a large group email looking for donations for his documentary. I know this will fail. Not because I want it too, but because he doubts himself and didn't think it through- and yet all I could feel was love and pride for him. I'm so happy for him that my heart was bursting. I felt a little left out and was a little sad at how different our lives got, but then caught myself and instead focused on how fascinating it will be to catch up on our "year apart" so to speak.

Keep the faith guys- things are definitely moving here!

Offline YYS

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: August 11, 2017, 07:05:27 AM »
YYS, you're trying to run before you can walk.
You need to move on from your past relationship, let go of it and even fall out of love with him before you start this game.

That way you are no longer attached or expecting any particular outcome.
Do not ignore the moving on part first.

If you're looking for a quick fix solution to your problem then you will not find it on this forum. You have to put your focus and effort on falling out of love with him before you can focus on attracting him again.

You're absolutely right, Your replies are always useful!!
I'm afraid if I let myself let go I'll never go back. I only try to move on when I know there is no hope for what I want to happen.

I don't know how to let go of him. or of the past relationship without letting go of him.
in other words, I don't know how to become unattached. sometimes I don't even want to fall out of love with him, I don't know why would I try so hard to do that if we can get back together..

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1735
  • -Receive: 139
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: August 11, 2017, 07:24:58 AM »
You're absolutely right, Your replies are always useful!!
I'm afraid if I let myself let go I'll never go back. I only try to move on when I know there is no hope for what I want to happen.

I don't know how to let go of him. or of the past relationship without letting go of him.
in other words, I don't know how to become unattached. sometimes I don't even want to fall out of love with him, I don't know why would I try so hard to do that if we can get back together..

You are not in a place now where you can attract him back into your life. You are jumping to step number 10 before your feet have even landed on step number 1. It doesn't matter whether you are trying to manifest back an ex or anything else, your vibration is off. You can tell by the way you feel internally. Even if you do this exercise for one month or one year, you will still be right where you are now, without your ex.

Take it from someone who has seen the devastation that women on several forums has gone through these past few years trying to manifest back an ex. One in particular comes to mine. She has been at it for three years and she still refuses to give up. Even though the guy is very happy with another woman right now. She has put her whole life on hold just for him. And with all the books that she reads and with all the techniques that she uses, nothing works.

My best advice is to stop trying so hard to manifest back your ex and learn to be happy now without him. This is the best thing you can do for yourself. Not me, not him and not anyone else.

Offline Slnko33

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: August 13, 2017, 05:22:24 PM »
I'm Slnko33, It is the 16th August and I'm determined to get my ex back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:20:16 AM by Slnko33 »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 877
  • -Receive: 844
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: August 13, 2017, 09:48:12 PM »
Thank you Superman :)

I can do all this easily. Because mine is not ex-back, I will change the kisses and cuddles to having my friend open up to me and tell me what's bothering him, and me re-discovering the lovely person that I once knew.

I, Chairmanmeow, happily commit to playing your game for the next 30 days. I am looking forward to this.

Thank you :)
We never heard back from you Meow.

Offline Ema

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: August 14, 2017, 05:42:30 PM »
Why I dont know manifest text when in the past I was always attract text even thought I was desperate and sad  and I miss him?I want manifest a text again  even thought I dont feel Happy and I miss him.I try be a Happy without him too and I do things who makes me happy but I still miss him so much