Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Superman's post on MONEY :)  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Goddess Precious Ruby

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 315
  • Fear Not, Doubt Not.
    • View Profile
Superman's post on MONEY :)
« on: October 28, 2014, 06:44:07 AM »
So here is the last Superman post that I saved from PI. I decided to start a new thread since it is a standalone topic compared to the rest! Enjoy  8) 8)

" Many of you asked me to post about MONEY, because you liked my post about Relationships (Free Will), so here it is  I’m sure you’re gonna like it and most important, it will help you to have more money than you need, without effort. Or very little effort. (It depends on your beliefs).

First and most important thing to understand is that everything in your life, everything that is outside of you is just SYMBOLS. Your environment, the place you live in and your financial situation are just symbols of your inner world (thoughts/imagination and feelings). It seems to you that poverty is more natural and easier than wealth. This is a belief of many people without money. But you have to understand that, that FACT, that reality is real because of a belief. BELIEF MADE THE FACT. Nothing else made it for you, nothing forces you that reality. Because that reality of poverty is just a symbol, a reflection of your thoughts and imagination. Paris Hilton for example does not believe in poverty. If you tell her “money is hard to gain” she will laugh at you and she will ask you in what world do you live. Because even when she goes to a party, she is paid. She almost never loses her money. She has more and more. Wealthy people don’t believe in poverty, they have a hard time understanding it. They think and know only money, wealth… And those thoughts make Wealth for them. In the same way your thoughts of poverty make you poor. Of course they “act”, they “work” but this is automatic, once you think wealth your actions and plans are “guided” or inspired. It is effortless. Everything just happens. Action is thought made visible.

Observe your thoughts when you think about money. What do you say to yourself? Is it thoughts of Wealth? If yes then you have money! If you say to yourself things like “I have never enough money” then you create a poor reality. But you are the creator! NOTHING in this universe makes you poor, only you make that. You use the greatest power of all to create poverty. And the goal of this post is to help you create more than enough money; you will use that same power to create wealth instead of poverty.

THE TECHNIQUE

Often people use affirmations or visualization (imagination), they think and imagine wealth, that makes them happy and after 5-10 minutes of doing that they ask: “Ok now where is that money? This works not. I’m doing it wrong.” Some people will even say “I knew it would not work” because their belief in poverty is so BIG. And then they continue their old negative thoughts of poverty and misery. It is so easy for them to give up thoughts of wealth… of course then it won’t work. Because you believe in poverty, you expect is, you think of it as “normal”. You think of it as the only reality possible. But it is not! YOUR BELIEF MADE AND MAKES IT REAL.

The thing to understand is that poverty is not normal. It is only normal for you, and it is a fact for you because everything proves it to you. But the great thing to understand is that proofs and physical facts are made by your beliefs! Once you change that belief about money, once you think that Wealth is effortless, or that you attract money from everywhere, everything will prove it to you! You will see the facts everywhere. In the same way you see poverty now.

So the technique is visualization or an affirmation, whatever feels natural and easy for you. You can use words or imagination; you have just to do it the best you can. Do not worry if it’s right or wrong. It only has to feel good to you… Say to yourself that you are going to try it, say to yourself that “maybe my thoughts made me poor and so now I’m gonna think wealthy thoughts.” But you have to try it fully! You have to do it 1 or 2 months seriously and I can guarantee that you will see change happen so quickly. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! But you have to be serious about it! Take it as a game! Do not think negative; do not give up before 2 months! Say to yourself that you can begin to think negative only after 1 or 2 months, but now you will only think, imagine and expect only wealth. Even if you continue to see poverty or lack around you!
So everyday imagine what would you do if you had all the money, how would you feel? Imagine/think of it with intensity! Imagine yourself having limitless money, buying things for you and another… Imagine the best things. Do it 10-15minutes every day! And once you are finished with it have fun, do your normal every day things. But never undo it with your negative thoughts; never accept negative thoughts about money! This is important because many people use imagination and affirmation but when they finish they kill it with their inner talking. The more you will think money and wealth, the more you will see facts and proofs that confirm what you think. It will sound more and more possible and it will be more and more physically REAL. "

By Incredible Superman
Don't think it, Know it. Don't try, do it.

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1734
  • -Receive: 139
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Superman's post on MONEY :)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 03:54:42 AM »
Glad I found this post. I am giving it a bump.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Xiliant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 12:34:00 PM »
So here is the last Superman post that I saved from PI. I decided to start a new thread since it is a standalone topic compared to the rest! Enjoy  8) 8)

" Many of you asked me to post about MONEY, because you liked my post about Relationships (Free Will), so here it is  I’m sure you’re gonna like it and most important, it will help you to have more money than you need, without effort. Or very little effort. (It depends on your beliefs).

First and most important thing to understand is that everything in your life, everything that is outside of you is just SYMBOLS. Your environment, the place you live in and your financial situation are just symbols of your inner world (thoughts/imagination and feelings). It seems to you that poverty is more natural and easier than wealth. This is a belief of many people without money. But you have to understand that, that FACT, that reality is real because of a belief. BELIEF MADE THE FACT. Nothing else made it for you, nothing forces you that reality. Because that reality of poverty is just a symbol, a reflection of your thoughts and imagination. Paris Hilton for example does not believe in poverty. If you tell her “money is hard to gain” she will laugh at you and she will ask you in what world do you live. Because even when she goes to a party, she is paid. She almost never loses her money. She has more and more. Wealthy people don’t believe in poverty, they have a hard time understanding it. They think and know only money, wealth… And those thoughts make Wealth for them. In the same way your thoughts of poverty make you poor. Of course they “act”, they “work” but this is automatic, once you think wealth your actions and plans are “guided” or inspired. It is effortless. Everything just happens. Action is thought made visible.

Observe your thoughts when you think about money. What do you say to yourself? Is it thoughts of Wealth? If yes then you have money! If you say to yourself things like “I have never enough money” then you create a poor reality. But you are the creator! NOTHING in this universe makes you poor, only you make that. You use the greatest power of all to create poverty. And the goal of this post is to help you create more than enough money; you will use that same power to create wealth instead of poverty.

THE TECHNIQUE

Often people use affirmations or visualization (imagination), they think and imagine wealth, that makes them happy and after 5-10 minutes of doing that they ask: “Ok now where is that money? This works not. I’m doing it wrong.” Some people will even say “I knew it would not work” because their belief in poverty is so BIG. And then they continue their old negative thoughts of poverty and misery. It is so easy for them to give up thoughts of wealth… of course then it won’t work. Because you believe in poverty, you expect is, you think of it as “normal”. You think of it as the only reality possible. But it is not! YOUR BELIEF MADE AND MAKES IT REAL.

The thing to understand is that poverty is not normal. It is only normal for you, and it is a fact for you because everything proves it to you. But the great thing to understand is that proofs and physical facts are made by your beliefs! Once you change that belief about money, once you think that Wealth is effortless, or that you attract money from everywhere, everything will prove it to you! You will see the facts everywhere. In the same way you see poverty now.

So the technique is visualization or an affirmation, whatever feels natural and easy for you. You can use words or imagination; you have just to do it the best you can. Do not worry if it’s right or wrong. It only has to feel good to you… Say to yourself that you are going to try it, say to yourself that “maybe my thoughts made me poor and so now I’m gonna think wealthy thoughts.” But you have to try it fully! You have to do it 1 or 2 months seriously and I can guarantee that you will see change happen so quickly. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! But you have to be serious about it! Take it as a game! Do not think negative; do not give up before 2 months! Say to yourself that you can begin to think negative only after 1 or 2 months, but now you will only think, imagine and expect only wealth. Even if you continue to see poverty or lack around you!
So everyday imagine what would you do if you had all the money, how would you feel? Imagine/think of it with intensity! Imagine yourself having limitless money, buying things for you and another… Imagine the best things. Do it 10-15minutes every day! And once you are finished with it have fun, do your normal every day things. But never undo it with your negative thoughts; never accept negative thoughts about money! This is important because many people use imagination and affirmation but when they finish they kill it with their inner talking. The more you will think money and wealth, the more you will see facts and proofs that confirm what you think. It will sound more and more possible and it will be more and more physically REAL. "

By Incredible Superman

Some great insight here

Thinking of poverty as being abnormal is a game changer

Offline helpseeker

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 09:17:17 PM »
This is worth its weight in gold:) Ever since I started listening to Superman my thinking has shifted. I have been doing this for about 4 days now. I spend 5 minutes each on Health, Wealth and Looks, because those are the areas I would like improvement.
I spend 5 minutes imagining vividly my ideal situation, like having the freedom money can give me. The relief of not having to think of money at all. Then I go back to my normal life.

First thing I noticed was that I have less and less negative thoughts and there is a "liberation" in my thinking. I am not confided by my own previous limitations. So, it works for me by changing my thinking first.

Our thinking works so that every time we think of something, our thoughts go back to a similar situation in the past. For example, "I would like to do this or that, but last time I tried, I failed.... so I might not even try this time because I don't want to get hurt." END OF SITUATION. I have prevented myself from finding a solution.

What Superman's technique does to me (because I can only talk for myself) is that it creates POSITIVE memories that are not real, but work the same way as real memories. When I think of something, my mind goes back to find similar examples, and  uses my "new" reality as a reference instead of my real, negative ones.
(Not sure if I am good at explaining, but I am trying :))
This positive memory gives me COURAGE to see the positive possibilities, because there are ALWAYS negative and positive possibilities, in every single situation. This is the difference between failing and succeeding. One person sees the opportunities, how something could succeed, the other sees the obstacles, and doesn't even try.

I have seen people succeeding in things most people don't and I always wanted to know why. I thought, of course, they had different upbringing, they got a lot of love, encouragement and opportunities.... True, but I never thought that I CAN GIVE MYSELF WHAT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN FROM OTHERS.
This is one of my great revelations and change in thinking, that I CAN CREATE what I haven't gotten from the world. I can be my own cheerleader, because my own cheerleading gives me what I have been expecting from the world and never got it.

So, (for me) it does not work so that I wish for something and WAIT for it to materialize. I tried that before and failed and decided that this is all BS :) It changes me so that I see opportunities and solutions where I thought before there were none..

For example, I have surprised myself by thinking, that when I was younger and had a crush on a boy and was convinced that he would never like me (and he didn't because of the way I was), I could have just smiled at him and said "hello" when I met him. I could have just "grown" on him, like I have watched other girls in similar situations.  But my self-image forbid me to even trying. Of course, he never noticed me.
This is the difference between us and the seemingly unattractive girls and boys, like Mickey Rooney, where we can't tell why they are so popular. They think they are AND THEY ARE!

Anyway, I am not good enough to teach yet. LOL. And don't feel much doing it anyway. I just thought, I'd try to explain how I MADE SENSE OUT OF LOA FOR MYSELF. Because I am a thinking type and logical explanations work best to change my thinking. Even if something looks like magic, there is some logical explanations behind it.

So, when you are doing Superman's games, think of them as  creating positive memories that your mind can use to help you create your great future. These new positive memories will wipe out the old bad ones that are preventing you from getting what you want. There is nothing magical about it. This is how minds work. :)

I am curious of what others think of all this and look forward to my daily sessions because I am curious of what transformation I am capable of. What are my limits, if any?
I haven't got the money yet, but I have the tool that will get it for me. And for that, thanks Superman, thanks LOA :)

"And you will feel powerful because you will understand that because your mind forms your life you will understand that by changing it you will change your life. "  Superman

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 613
  • -Receive: 5651
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 10:28:05 PM »
I have something to say. This can be a great help in all areas of life.

Pretend that your mind, your feelings and mental images are like the only REAL universe. Or like your own garden where your physical, real, world and your life is cultivated. And somehow pretend that your "real" world is just like a mirage, an illusion (= dont react it automatically, understand that it is your past thoughts and feelings). So make an effort, and be determinated to cultivate only the best thoughts, images and feelings. NO MATTER WHAT SEEMS REAL NOW.  Make your feelings, thoughts and feelings independant from your "real" life. So you will be immune to negativity, even if you see it in your now experience you will not react to it, because you will know that's only the result of past cultivation. You neeed not to re-actualize it with accepting those feelings in your mind. You will begin to see only the best in your real world, and you will understand that you dont have to create any negativity! NEVER. You are meant to create a paradise, a greatness of your life! Because it is yours! You have the full power.

Offline Apple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 724
  • -Receive: 774
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 12:09:51 AM »
helpseeker....it's funny you should mention this now. I am currently reading E-cubed by Pam Grout. It's a book with Nine experiments to prove the law of attraction. The last one was....No matter what belief you have, you can flip it and find evidence to support that reality. I think I really like what you are saying about waiting for something to materialize. I think I am in the same place and it is frustrating. Like you are saying there is always positive and negative possibilities and if you just look for the positive, or evidence of it, that should feel easier then trying to manifest something out of thin air.

Offline helpseeker

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 12:41:18 AM »
Thanks Apple:) This encourages me to make a few more comments.

1. Positive thoughts multiply. You start with one and get many more.

2. If you do this game of imagining you are already there, next time something comes up, your reaction/answer to that subject will be something constructive, because it is based on what you have programmed into your mind. (e. g. you just imagined you are rich, and your mind will give you thoughts based on that. I have imagined what I would be like as a wealthy woman, and I am already thinking of things like pampering myself in a spa or test driving a Tesla. ) The truth is that I can't afford to buy one, but the HOW will come somehow down the road. The more I think of something I would like, the more ideas I will get to get them. Everybody who has one, found a way to buy one, right? And they are not better than I am when I put my mind to it. This is just an example on how thinking can change.

3. Negative thoughts, pessimism is like a pile of dung. There is treasure underneath :) Once you have gotten rid of the dung, the treasure comes to surface. BUT NOT BEFORE THAT. Trying to find solutions based on negativity brings the wrong solutions.

Offline helpseeker

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 12:53:16 AM »
Negative thinking gives your the wrong solutions. For example: I am a poor sucker, etc. It sidetracks you to thoughts like "whose fault is this"? "How should I cure my depression?" "Why am I depressed?" "Why am I a loser?" "Why does the neighbour have what I don't?" These thoughts are very common, but they bring NOTHING. They work against us. They make us stagnate. These are loser thoughts, and I have been guilty of them for all my life, until now. And let's admit, they DO give us certain satisfaction, to hate the world/our parents/our teachers/the rich/the men/the women, etc.

I remember that every time I could make a positive change in my life, I have stopped thinking about the WHY and made a decision to do whatever it takes to get what I want. Even if I fail at first.

Superman's games give you the necessary frame of mind to make positive changes.

Offline PositiveAttraction

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 81
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 11:23:42 AM »
Thank you for the amazing insight everyone! I'm definitely trying this as I write.

I've been struggling with thoughts of wealth lately. The problem is not that I don't have enough. I had a huge windfall just a couple of months back. I got more than double of my annual salary so you can imagine how huge that is for me but even before that life was comfortable.

And still I'm in this mental pickle over money as I've been lagging in my professional life recently. I am caught in between the thoughts of wanting more and more (a negative emotion) and trying too hard emotionally and the feeling that wanting more in terms of money is not who I am.

However, I recently found this and some other abundance threads searching for LOA for wealth and I've been trying this since a few days. I wanted to wait before I post to make it more effective for others. Here's how I feel now -

- I'm steadily getting over my negativity about not having the kind of money I want to have

- Thanks to affirmations and a few minutes of visualizations and gratitude practice I'm getting more and more confident and less stressed about having more wealth. My mind is getting "programmed" to think in a more positive way

- I'm still learning to let go. That voice saying "omg what if you don't earn more" is much smaller now and will vanish soon. So I am hopeful of getting there.

- I'm trying to not think about "how" but just focus on the end result with the "feeling of abundance and being grateful for all that I received"

There's some great things I'm looking forward to and I hope I can post the signs or little big wins here.

Onwards  :D

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• Thank You
  • -Given: 221
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 08:59:44 AM »
“By thought, the thing you want is brought to you; by action you receive it.”
― Wallace D. Wattles

“You can serve God and man in no more effective way than by getting rich; that is, if you get rich by the creative method and not by the competitive one.” – Wallace D. Wattles”