Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Good RS books?  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 30
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
Good RS books?
« on: January 12, 2018, 10:25:22 PM »
Write down please

Offline HielQ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Research of LOA "Software engineer Developer"
    • View Profile
Re: Good RS books?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 10:30:10 PM »
amargi hillier mind power seduction seems to be a good book and i heard Lanie Stevens pussy whip should be a good one as well

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 06:33:35 PM »
There are many books about RS.

The best ones out there at the moment in my opinion are:
PW & BWD by Lanie Stevens
Amargi Hillier - MPS
The ones HielQ actually said.
Also search a bit about Neville Goddard teachings

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 875
  • -Receive: 1626
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 10:49:56 PM »
The Forbidden Parapsychology by Jose Herou Aragon. There are chapters in the first half of the book that talk about influencing a person, and also about psychic sexual influence.

Psychic Seduction 5, by Joseph Plazo. It's been written mainly for guys wanting to attract women, but it works the same for attracting men, too.

Psychic Sexual Command - Mark Desade
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 10:54:43 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 790
  • -Receive: 6602
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 11:53:44 PM »
The fact that those are all new authors, without any credibility should make you question things.  A true knowleddge is found even centuries ago.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1176
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 03:41:39 AM »
The fact that those are all new authors, without any credibility should make you question things.  A true knowleddge is found even centuries ago.
Can you give us some recommendations then?

Offline Bluesunrise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 109
  • -Receive: 161
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 04:43:18 AM »
Einstein is bulshit then cause he didn t write centuries ago like Jesus Christ....Come on...! THERE IS NO SUCH THING as ancient stuff is better...

Look I hated existentialism when it was centuties ago AND NOW I LOVE existentialism because I discovered modern existentialists like Rollo May or Paul Tillich who never claim freewill exists like the founders of this ideology...

THE ONLY THING that counts is = Does it give me a better life ? does it make me happier ? Does it teach me something interesting ? Does it make me grow ? Extend ?

If the the ansver is YES then the book in question is GOLD ! Even If it s written in 2018 !

Offline kaizer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 05:26:27 AM »
Haha..dont worry folks, superman think peoples give up when he try impose opinion, yes the man that say that know all about mind power.

I love you super !!

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 05:59:27 AM »

Yes... to question things. Leave your need and desire aside for a second and just think. Look at the authors and their credibility. Or even try the experience for yourself. Use scientific method. Lets say chose 10 people to do RS on do it for a month and see how many of them you will "have" at the end. Do it even for a few months as many people alredy do here... without any concrete result.

Offline dancer679

• ✨"Welcome to Planet Earth. There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have. You are a magnificent creator"✨
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 44
  • ✨Feeling amazing 😊✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 07:25:51 AM »
If you don't mind me asking, what does RS stand for? I'm new  :)
thank you!

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 12:36:55 PM »
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but people have been following books incorrectly for thousands of years. Jesus, Buddha, etc are man made by the elite to control the mass of people as religion in it's earliest form was simply worshipping cosmology and astrology - the sun, the moon, Saturn and the zodiac.

It makes no difference how old a book is whatsoever. People still get controlled to this day. We're all just puppets in the big game.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 864
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 01:17:49 PM »

Yes... to question things. Leave your need and desire aside for a second and just think. Look at the authors and their credibility. Or even try the experience for yourself. Use scientific method. Lets say chose 10 people to do RS on do it for a month and see how many of them you will "have" at the end. Do it even for a few months as many people alredy do here... without any concrete result.

You still did not answer the question. You attacked the examples given and were asked to provide examples of your own to refute. We are waiting. Either answer the question or admit you do not KNOW the answer and were just speaking to be admired, as usual.

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2018, 02:11:47 PM »
If you don't mind me asking, what does RS stand for? I'm new  :)
thank you!
RS means Remote Seduction.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2018, 05:46:13 PM »

You still did not answer the question. You attacked the examples given and were asked to provide examples of your own to refute. We are waiting. Either answer the question or admit you do not KNOW the answer and were just speaking to be admired, as usual.

Yeah true I want to be admired as usual by asking people to question things and to do a scientific method with rs. LOL
Seriously I've seen 0 credibility in RS and 0 success story here. When there is it is things like "I see signs... I see his name" lol.
Desideratum I've seen some good stuff from you but please dont push people to be stupid. There is nothing wrong in doing what I said: You chose 10 random people and you do RS on them and you juge it objectively... how many of them will truely love you and stay with you?
Its a basic scientific method... If it works for more than 5 then the technique is very good keep it and continue with it. If you see nothing or signs like "i saw his name" then you should seek higher knowledge.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 410
  • -Receive: 611
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 05:58:49 PM »

Yeah true I want to be admired as usual by asking people to question things and to do a scientific method with rs. LOL
Seriously I've seen 0 credibility in RS and 0 success story here. When there is it is things like "I see signs... I see his name" lol.
Desideratum I've seen some good stuff from you but please dont push people to be stupid. There is nothing wrong in doing what I said: You chose 10 random people and you do RS on them and you juge it objectively... how many of them will truely love you and stay with you?
Its a basic scientific method... If it works for more than 5 then the technique is very good keep it and continue with it. If you see nothing or signs like "i saw his name" then you should seek higher knowledge.

There have been so many people talking about their success with RS.
It's your own fault you're too arrogant and lazy to acknowledge them.

Doesn't shock me though, people who enjoy defending pedophiles aren't too smart to begin with.