Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Forget someone  (Read 271 times)

Offline adhiyes

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Forget someone
« on: April 09, 2018, 07:24:09 PM »
How do you let go of your thoughts about someone who constantly running in your mind? It feels like a huge burden in the head.

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Forget someone
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 03:52:38 AM »
Keep yourself occupied, work on developing yourself purely for you not for him/her,  concentrate  other tthings you'd like to achieve. Do things that make YOU happy not anybody else. Things are probably easier said than done atm but trust me put yourself and yyour needs first

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 275
  • -Receive: 67
  • Together we will make it possible!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 05:46:55 PM »
How do you let go of your thoughts about someone who constantly running in your mind? It feels like a huge burden in the head.

Try cutting cord technique. It works.

Any relationship that troubles you might have some remnants inside your heart or head.
Before you do that pls do research, coz every person is responsible for his own decision.

Offline adhiyes

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 01:26:28 PM »
Thank you Lilchacha and Kashish for advice  :)

I have been trying to do exactly that. I want my sanity to be back with me. Too many emotions and thoughts are feeling me up. I want to forget him completely and move on. I want to get a grip on myself and really want to know what is that I really want. I will continue to do things that brings happiness to me, I will focus on myself and people around me.

I don't know what is cutting the cord technique, will browse about it later in detail but I see that you can use cutting cord if you feel negative energy? I am not even sure at the moment what I am feeling but I don't feel sad or have any negative grudges towards him but I just want my mind to be at peace and not think about it. I hope with time I can come back to senses.

Although I want to move on I feel something deep down in my mind I don't want to stop thinking about him. I feel so confused and uneasy with this feeling. I don't know how to stop these feelings/thoughts. Is this normal to feel this way when you are trying to move on when still in love with them? I just need reassurance.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 03:10:58 PM by adhiyes »

Offline Gember

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 20
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 03:08:19 PM »
Hello!
I also have this problem, Im trying ot get back an ex whos now being a bit hot/cold with me (we broke op 2,5 weeks ago, he blocked me on snapchat but 2 days ago we talked really nicely via instagram and he added me back! But now hes constantly starting negative conversations with me.)
I focus solely on school,work, going out with friends and going to the gym amd being grateful for everyone who already loves me and who will love me in the future!
Best of luck

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 04:07:55 PM »
I don't want to stop thinking about him

this is very stressful. You want to forget him but you do not want to forget him. Remember, you are always sending out something... you are always in some "energy", so to speak. This in turn determines your reality. Therefore, it is not primarily important to forget him or do not forget him.
Remember: you give things a meaning. Thinking about him is not a bad thing per se neither forgetting about him. 

When some negative emotions such as fear, anger, frustration etc  last than this is self-judgment and you are running in circles. So at that point you choose to continue to feel it. 

It has been often mentioned here so I just repeat it.
Do not judge yourself, work on your definitions about yourself, love, relationship... "What has to be true for you to feel this way?" answer this for yourself if you want to... alternativly, you could as well completely let go

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:09:59 PM by yesican »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: