Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Going to blow your mind  (Read 335 times)

Offline Woohiye

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 9
  • Woohiye is Lakota Sioux for success
    • View Profile
Going to blow your mind
« on: March 30, 2018, 09:45:13 AM »
The first law of thermodynamics, once of the few laws of physics that is as true at the macro level as at the quantum level, says that "energy can be neither created nor destroyed."

All matter is energy.  Your physical being is made up of matter and it is therefore also energy.  That means that the energy that is "you" has been around since at least the formation of the universe.

Now lets go further.  The human "electrical system" isn't "electric" at all (which means electrons) it's actually IONIC.  The brain and nervous system is all ions running around instead of electrons.  This is important because ions can be bound up in quantum supersymmetry easier than electrons can (http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0031-8949/57/3/007).

Now, there's no "proof" in the eyes of current western scientific dogma, however there's no disproof either.  What if each of our "electrical systems" is bound up in quantum supersymmetry.

That would mean that your "electrical system" ... or the energy that makes up you ... existed as a unique entity at the formation of the universe (at least).

I believe that the "worlds" of science and spiritualism are actually simply different sides of the same coin ... they're really the same thing.  So our "soul" does exist, it's our ionic electrical system bound up in supersymmetry.  Which means it can not be destroyed.  The death of your physical body does not bring about the end of the supersymmetrically bound grouping of ions that is "you."

Oh, but I ain't through yet.

Did you know that it is more than a little likely that we live in a TWO dimensional universe.  We simply EXPERIENCE three dimensions because of an interesting quirk of quantum mechanics.  To explain, let me back track a bit.

Life in this universe COULD NOT have started inside of it.  There is something called "the law of biogenesis" and the law states that law can only come from life.  It can not come from dead things.

Western science is VERY careful about what it calls a "law" which is why most things are simply "theories."  In science a law can never be violated under any conceivable situation or circumstance.

Our universe started as a quantum singularity and exploded into a bunch of dead stuff.  The law of biogenesis says that dead things can NEVER turn into living things.  That means for there to be life in this universe, the laws of science literally REQUIRES that life came from outside this universe (where the laws of that universe could be very different) and somehow ended up in this one.

Shrodinger's Cat was a much bigger thing than a lot of people think it was.  It showed that quantum particles (and therefore everything built on quantum particles which is all matter in the universe) exist in a state of ALL POSSIBLE POTENTIALITIES until experienced by a consciousness at which point state becomes set.

We live in a three dimensional holographic representation of what is really a two dimensional universe BECAUSE we are actually NOT from this universe, we exist in more than just 2 dimension, and our consciousness requires a minimum of 3 dimensions and thus we set a 3 dimensional "state" for what is really two dimensional.

We are energetic beings with an ability to exist on more than even just three dimensions and our existence likely predates this universe and we were simply placed inside this one (placed ... or more likely put ourselves).

Our energetic ability to control this dimension IS ENORMOUS AND PROFOUND.  We're turning a 2 dimensional universe into a three dimensional experience (which means that "flat earth" people are at once laughably wrong and right without knowing the real reason why at the same time).  If we have the ability to exert our influence over the quanta of the entire universe to such an extent, doing something like bringing our desires into play should be child's play.
Woohiye is Lakota Sioux for success or overcoming obstacles.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 786
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Going to blow your mind
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 04:18:12 AM »
We live in a three dimensional holographic representation of what is really a two dimensional universe BECAUSE we are actually NOT from this universe, we exist in more than just 2 dimension, and our consciousness requires a minimum of 3 dimensions and thus we set a 3 dimensional "state" for what is really two dimensional.

We are energetic beings with an ability to exist on more than even just three dimensions and our existence likely predates this universe and we were simply placed inside this one (placed ... or more likely put ourselves).

Our energetic ability to control this dimension IS ENORMOUS AND PROFOUND.  We're turning a 2 dimensional universe into a three dimensional experience (which means that "flat earth" people are at once laughably wrong and right without knowing the real reason why at the same time).  If we have the ability to exert our influence over the quanta of the entire universe to such an extent, doing something like bringing our desires into play should be child's play.

I get what you're saying (I think), but you're not really backing up the assertion that we live in a 2D universe (and creating a 3D holographic projection). How do you, could you know this to be true?

Offline Woohiye

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 05:32:00 AM »
I get what you're saying (I think), but you're not really backing up the assertion that we live in a 2D universe (and creating a 3D holographic projection). How do you, could you know this to be true?

Sorry, I forgot to put that into the post when I was writing it.  Here's a link to an explanation of the science behind it:
https://phys.org/news/2017-01-reveals-substantial-evidence-holographic-universe.html

Offline Woohiye

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 12:10:59 AM »
Okay, so the laws of physics says that we are an eternal being.  Energy can be neither created nor destoryed, our ions are bound as a unique entity, therefore "we" live forever.

Not only that, but "we" don't come from this universe.  You could look at what I call "the greater cosmos" like this.

We live on a planet that is part of a system of planets that rotates the sun that is part of a galaxy that is part of a super cluster that is part of the universe.

Our universe in the greater cosmos ... is little more than a planet ... and that is little more than a planet to what's above it.

Which one of the nearly infinite number of places "we" come from ... I don't know.  But it isn't this universe and it's why things like astral travel are possible.  We can live in more dimensions than this universe even has, experiencing three of them because of the quirk of quantum mechanics I spoke about earlier.

But our energy body is capable of looking beyond, travelling beyond.  Going places and doing things our "meat suit" can't because while our material body is bound to this universe our energy body can roam free.

Life isn't just our material body.  We live far beyond the lifespan of our material body.  We can travel far beyond the bounds of this universe and experience and learn incredible things.

Tags: