Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I am looking for someone to make me a subliminal combo  (Read 684 times)

Offline paki_glogy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi,

I am new here. I was searching the internet for someone who has will to make me a subliminal combo for free. Now I have found this forum with a lot of beautiful people and I believe there is someone who will help me.

Please be enough experienced with this.

If you are interested please DM me and I will give you a list of things I want in my subliminal audio.

Thank you,  :D

paki_glogy

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 614
    • View Profile
Re: I am looking for someone to make me a subliminal combo
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 05:35:38 PM »
Making a subliminal isn't hard and it would be better if you made your own.

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 40
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 01:17:08 AM »
I’m not sure if it would be “better”. Knowing the affirmations can cause resistance.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 01:40:55 AM »
I’m not sure if it would be “better”. Knowing the affirmations can cause resistance.

Lmao, no it won't. Your conscious mind isn't going to be able to pick them up, it goes straight to your subconscious. That's how subliminals work.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 935
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 04:53:51 AM »
Knowing the affirmations can cause resistance

Unless I misunderstood you, but planting positive thoughts in your mind can cause resistance? That sounds more like a limiting belief.

To the OP, I'm sure you'll find someone willing to help you out here, but have you considered trying out some self-hypnosis? You can find tons of them for free on YouTube. Might be worth looking into for you as an alternative.

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 285
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 05:51:00 AM »
search for hypnodaddy on youtube. my fav subliminal guy  ;D

Offline paki_glogy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 05:51:36 PM »
Knowing the affirmations can cause resistance

Unless I misunderstood you, but planting positive thoughts in your mind can cause resistance? That sounds more like a limiting belief.

To the OP, I'm sure you'll find someone willing to help you out here, but have you considered trying out some self-hypnosis? You can find tons of them for free on YouTube. Might be worth looking into for you as an alternative.

No, I haven't tried self-hypnosis yet. How does it work? Is it dangerous?

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 12:44:34 AM »

Lmao, no it won't. Your conscious mind isn't going to be able to pick them up, it goes straight to your subconscious. That's how subliminals work.

Being AWARE (aka knowing) the exact affirmations do tend to make subliminals work less, less fast, or not at all. The whole point of subliminals is not knowing the exact affirmations/not noticing them when listening to the audios, so that your mind can’t reject the idea. For example; if you haave a subliminal mesage that says “Every time I eat, I burn calories.” Or something like that, and you can hear the affirmations or know them, you won’t believe that it is really possible because that’s not how we’re taught food works.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 09:20:23 AM »

Being AWARE (aka knowing) the exact affirmations do tend to make subliminals work less, less fast, or not at all. The whole point of subliminals is not knowing the exact affirmations/not noticing them when listening to the audios, so that your mind can’t reject the idea. For example; if you haave a subliminal mesage that says “Every time I eat, I burn calories.” Or something like that, and you can hear the affirmations or know them, you won’t believe that it is really possible because that’s not how we’re taught food works.

.....you don't hear your voice when you make your own...that's why they're called SUBLIMINALS. Oh my god. You clearly don't know how subliminals work so there's no point in even having this conversation with you.

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 10:43:43 PM »
Did you just completely not read my whole reply? Knowing the affimrmations (writing them yourself or reading them) has the ability to make your subliminals little to non effective. I’ve been into making and using subliminals since I was 11, I know my info.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 01:12:30 AM »
Did you just completely not read my whole reply? Knowing the affimrmations (writing them yourself or reading them) has the ability to make your subliminals little to non effective. I’ve been into making and using subliminals since I was 11, I know my info.

How is it possible that you keep contradicting yourself over and over? Do you not know how affirmations work? So, with your mentality, you also think saying affirmations out loud "don't work" since it's in your own voice and you know them.
You have no idea what you're talking about, sis. And making subliminals since you were 11 means nothing to me since
you don't even know how they work apparently LMAO.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 01:21:35 AM by TheLittleBat »

Online alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 406
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2018, 01:37:47 AM »
Rejecting the message/affirmation sounds like a bit much of a reaction to be the result of a subliminal audio.
The brain learns to deal with the stimuli AND repetition better over time.