Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Curing the incurable  (Read 108 times)

Offline HOPEISWHERETHEHEARTIS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Curing the incurable
« on: November 09, 2017, 04:22:38 AM »
Hi,

So I was recently I was diagnosed with herpes.

As far as doctors and research claims will always live in my system and there is no cure. Even without an outbreak I can spread it on to my partner apparently.

I felt utter doom following the diagnosis.

Since reading and researching the law of attraction i believe should be able to actually cure it.

But having no proof that no one else has cured themself of this icurable disease or a viral disease is a doubt I seem to be struggling with.

I want to believe and I want to manifest perfect health and sexual health.

If anyone could give me tips on how they would suggest doing this and realeasing my doubt I would be so appreciative.

Thank you :)

Tags: