Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Feelings that will stop ex from returning?  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Unison

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 11
  • Express yourself
    • View Profile
Re: Feelings that will stop ex from returning?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 12:45:29 AM »
Well said anteres ;)

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 126
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 11:38:39 PM »

"I know but when somebody say to me that you are being illogical, my close ones (siblings) that she will marry someone and have a nice family while you will die alone"

But about whole world including your friends and family telling you that you are being illogical and stupid and it's logically not possible

AjitJha1988, your family and friends are only reflecting back to you what you put out into the universe. Its not about them but more about yourself. You created this outcome for yourself from your family and friends. If you already felt first that doing LOA is illogical, stupid, that the woman want to be with will marry someone else and leaving yourself to die alone then that is what you already put out there to universe for your family and friends just to say it all back to you since you gave it to the universe. What you are feeling and thinking will reflect back to you. Don't be mad at the messenger who is only giving you the message that you're asking from the universe.

What you feel and think people will reflect back your feelings or thoughts. It doesn't have to be your family or friends but someone will reflect your thoughts and feelings back even if its a complete stranger. You sent the message you want back from the universe now the messenger coming to give you messaged you asked for.

It doesn't matter if the situation looks grim.
I've dated a woman who was religious her religion is against gay people. I'm a lesbian and not only that but my family and friends knew she was religious I told them all about it. They know her religion is against gay people. I was confident in myself and I accepted myself knowing who I am along with what I wanted. When she met my family and friends they have told me that they seen she was really interested in me. I didn't even know how it would happened for her to date me with her religious background. I told her I'm a lesbian she accepted me and she made plans for us in the future she wanted this relationship long term. She was first one to ask me out on a date and expressed her feelings to me. All that matter was the I accepted myself, confident in myself and I didn't care for the outcome I wasn't hoping or wishing. I didn't even have expectation of what to happen. I just knew that no matter what I'm going to continuing to live my life and keep being myself whether its with her or without her.

I eventually ended this relationship with her. So the end of this relationship and this story.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter the situation or people around you all that matters is You. Not what's going on outside of yourself but what is going on WITHIN Yourself. Change starts from within yourself if you continue to keep looking outside yourself for things to change then you'll be stuck in limbo.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AjitJha1988

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 08:58:56 PM »
Hi Medusa,
It's not that I don't believe I can't get her, I believe in that and that's the reason, I am fighting against the whole world who says that it's not possible but yeah, my faith gets shaken when I see things turning only worse and worse with no ray of sunshine. Till when I can neglect the reality.
Yeah, I know I shouldn't be keeping expectations as it's against LOA but if there are no expectations what to do then, I tried to manifest even some simple things like a pink sandles with her name on it with no expectations attached but I haven't been able to manifest that till now even I forgot about that until yesterday.
Will I really be able to get her back, she is an individual with her own decision making capability, will I be able to attract her even without talking to her or seeing her?
We met for very short time, sorry but 'how' comes to mind even if try to avoid it and I really try but logical mind dominates. I read even contradictory statements on the forum too with some stating to visualize my life with her while others to forget her and move on

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 11:21:03 PM »
Hi Medusa,
It's not that I don't believe I can't get her, I believe in that and that's the reason, I am fighting against the whole world who says that it's not possible but yeah, my faith gets shaken when I see things turning only worse and worse with no ray of sunshine. Till when I can neglect the reality.
Yeah, I know I shouldn't be keeping expectations as it's against LOA but if there are no expectations what to do then, I tried to manifest even some simple things like a pink sandles with her name on it with no expectations attached but I haven't been able to manifest that till now even I forgot about that until yesterday.
Will I really be able to get her back, she is an individual with her own decision making capability, will I be able to attract her even without talking to her or seeing her?
We met for very short time, sorry but 'how' comes to mind even if try to avoid it and I really try but logical mind dominates. I read even contradictory statements on the forum too with some stating to visualize my life with her while others to forget her and move on

You're fighting the whole world because you're giving it a reason for you to continue fighting the whole world. So then the fight will continue. Whether you're reason is fighting the whole world is because you feel that in doing so you're fighting to get her back or its because you want to something to prove to other people you can get her back. (This is just suggestions I don't know what really is your reason to fighting the world is.) In whatever the reason is you gave it a purpose to keep fighting. You don't have keep fighting the "whole world" and you don't have anything to prove to anyone you can get her back too. No fighting is needed in LOA. Fighting is pushing against a undesired belief you have whether you know it or not. Its about changing your focus which is changing where you're putting your thoughts and feelings at. Which at this moment its all going towards the lack of a relationship that you desire so much.

I know with some people here they prefer to have some kind of expectation. The thing about having an expectation is that is shouldn't be hold on to tightly with a death grip expecting your manifestation to happen exactly what you want it to be. You're stopping the vibrational frequency going into the right direction when you hold on to expectation. I'm not against having expectations but if you can't let expectations go to fully live your life then it will do more harm than it does good. This is where some people get caught up like stuck in spider web they can't see the black widow is their own expectation holding them hostage from living their life fully.

Manifesting small things is not meant towards manifesting something specifically about the woman you want to be with. Manifesting something about the woman you want to be with still has some attachment. You're still attached just the thought of her. Manifest something small that doesn't have any relevance towards the woman you like it has to be something random nothing of importance. Starting small will help your logical side experience your own creation come into reality. Otherwise your logical mind will keep questioning yourself as you didn't give it results to ponder about. You'll find if done correctly thing that you don't have a big attachment to will manifest faster into reality.

Right now the focus needs to be on yourself. I'll still stand by my words in telling you that all this focus about the woman you want to be with is not the priority now. The priority is finding confidence in yourself. You're in the state of internal conflict when it comes to LOA you're still questioning the process of LOA. You got to start shifting the focus back onto yourself this where change will happen. Don't be so concerned about the other woman I know its hard to hear but you don't have confidence in yourself if you did you wouldn't be so worried about her and what she's doing.

Yes there are some contradictions here in the forum when it comes to techniques or methods about LOA. For example letting go is seem to be a bad guy some people are against it then there are others who says it works. That's because everyone is different and LOA is subjective. If one technique works for one member here its not guaranteed it will work for the next one. You have to find out for yourself in what will work for you. This process is for your own self discovering to learn more about yourself in doing LOA.

I can give you advice but the answer that you'll find more helpful to yourself is getting in tuned with yourself. Start learning and experiencing LOA for yourself then you'll fully understand how LOA works. What works for me may not work for you but probably will work for someone else that resonates with it. LOA for you right now is self discovery because I mean it when I tell you that you got to have some confidence in yourself.

Offline AjitJha1988

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 09:51:20 PM »
Medusa,
I have been following a few techniques in the forum and quite confused by different viewpoints presented by the same individual in different posts, at one place Superman mentions about believing in having ideal relationship with the specific person and on another place he asks to let go and it will happen only if it's meant to happen. That roughly translates to leaving things on luck i.e. fatalist viewpoint.
I know I am perfect for her and I know I have changed a lot since then, then why can't I be with her, why to leave things on fate, that I think contradicts LOA

Offline Blue02

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 10:22:46 PM »
My thread seems to have gone in a different direction...

Offline Tigerlilly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 10:31:57 PM »
After everything I read so far about this topic negative feelings towards the person stops your manifestation. Like if you still have some anger, hurt etc. because of things this person did/said to you. You should see them differently and believe that they can be different. But it's not easy to do and I struggle with this at the moment

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 09:05:09 PM »
Medusa,
I have been following a few techniques in the forum and quite confused by different viewpoints presented by the same individual in different posts, at one place Superman mentions about believing in having ideal relationship with the specific person and on another place he asks to let go and it will happen only if it's meant to happen. That roughly translates to leaving things on luck i.e. fatalist viewpoint.
I know I am perfect for her and I know I have changed a lot since then, then why can't I be with her, why to leave things on fate, that I think contradicts LOA

Hallo AjitJha1988,

About Superman's viewpoints and the techniques you would have to ask him about that. As I don't have a answer for you to clarify on what's going on with that.

Offline Blue02

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2017, 09:51:20 AM »
Medusa (or anyone else),

Would living in the state of having your desire for 30 days (like Superman’s “ex back” game) eliminate all the negative feelings/vibes that would repel the person you are trying to attract contact with and allow them to come to you?

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 436
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2017, 04:47:40 PM »
Medusa,I have been following a few techniques in the forum and quite confused by different viewpoints presented by the same individual in different posts, at one place Superman mentions about believing in having ideal relationship with the specific person and on another place he asks to let go and it will happen only if it's meant to happen

we have read that a 1000 times.... LOA is not about a certain technique. Bottomline is when you want to have a change in your life you have to change from within, even though the outside world is still the same ( your Lover is gone, your Job is stressful etc). Techniques are just a vehicle. Period.
Many techniques work for some people but not for everyone. Why is this so? Because people are different, in different places..... This does not cancel out the mechanisms of LOA and this does not make the techniques valid or not. It is about how you apply this and at what point you are in life, what you need etc.

Would living in the state of having your desire for 30 days (like Superman’s “ex back” game) eliminate all the negative feelings/vibes that would repel the person

Blue, please understand that you are the source of your feelings and thoughts and you are in control of them, not a technique changes it but you. However,  constantly applied, techniques help to change your thinking and acting, PERMANENTLY. So try this or change your thinking and vibrational state with other techniques.

PLEASE take responsibility for everything in your life. Sorry to say this but this is LOA,  not using one technique and then sit there and wait for the wish to come true. It sounds like a child waiting for Santa " I was a nice Person" hope that Santa sees that and brings me all the presents I asked for.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:37:03 PM by yesican »

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 436
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 04:52:27 PM »
But, does anyone know if feeling shame over things that happened in the past with them will stop them from coming back?

do you blame yourself? Blame creates guilt, guilt creates punishment and punishment creates pain.
Blue, whatever you give out you produce more of that. That is the LAW. Simple as it sounds.
Guilt, self-doubt, fear, desperation or whatever creates more of that. It is your choice...

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2017, 01:21:31 AM »
Hey Blue02,
In the post that Yesican stated "you are the source of your feelings and thoughts and you are in control of them, not a technique changes it but you". This is your answer to your question and I'll expand onto this.

In LOA its about what you put out you will get back. You, yourself in the state of being where you're at with your emotions and thoughts you will manifest that result. It doesn't matter what technique you decide to use if you're feeling negative having negative thoughts you'll get negative results.

Also in doing a technique in hopes to get away from negativity, erase it or elminate it can backfire. What you RESIST, it PERSIST. Meaning the more you do a technique just to clear negativity to resist it the outcome still can be a result of getting more negativity. As it was your main Focus of thoughts and feelings that you believe negativity keeps occuring to you so LOA keeps supplying you with more negativity. You believe negativity is a problem it becomes more of problem by focusing so much on it. What you put out you will get back.

If you fear not getting your desired result you won't recieve it and doing a technique out of hopes or eliminating negativity isn't going to get you desired result. You got change yourself from within your thoughts and feelings to change your negative vibrations you want to change. It starts with you. This all ties back into the beginning statement that you are source. Being a source of your creation of your reality feelings and thoughts contributes to your manifestations. You got to start taking responsibility and be in control of them be aware of yourself. Don't look outside yourself for techniques as the way, You Are The Way.