Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Poll

getting ex back

am i on right track
24 (60%)
lond distance...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: getting ex back  (Read 3214 times)

Offline la.wing

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 15
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
getting ex back
« on: March 31, 2011, 01:52:54 AM »
hy guys...
i joined this forum like 2 months ago...n my life was hell..after my bf broke up with.its been year knw we broke up. but still kept coming back to me n bragging his new gf in between. but still tells me tht he loves me but cant be with me. whtever. he just pissed me off many times. after i joined this forum..its been 2 months tht i didn't talked to him n neither he did. no contact wht so ever. as time passed i stopped thinking abt him n dont even bother to knw wht he's doing. but still have feelings for him. last time whn he contacted me abt 2 months ago..he talked so bad to me n things got really bad n we ended up kussing at each other ;D. so i learned frm here how to detach my self frm him n not to contact him wht so ever. we live in different states , dont c each other so its bit easy for me not to bump in him at any point.
after reading other ppl's stories...i wrote a journal fr couple of days..n letter of gratitude to him n universe....n i do prayers n some times visualize abt him. i keep myself busy.....dont bother to talk abt him.....dont think abt hm much...though he was a good guy. but thing ended in us in very bad way.
i got gud advice frm here n wana thank you fr who helped to get my-self together.
soo my question..i m on right track and wht else can i do so thigs can start getting into there places. :)

Offline Iron Ur

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 646
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Re: getting ex back
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 02:09:03 AM »
hold no grudes againest him, it may and does hurt. but allow him to do what he wants.

that will seperate you from the other girl

Offline 57angel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1090
  • -Receive: 1869
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 03:49:38 PM »
I agree with Iron Ur, forgive  him completely :) This advice is for me too :) Keep loving yourself and stay happy :)

Offline la.wing

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 05:04:27 AM »
i am totally agree with u guys of holding nothing against him..not for him but for myself. becoz when ever i used to think abut him all its make me mad n sad tht y he did this to me.but i really do want best fr him n for myself. i dont wana sit here n whin about the relationship which is already broken. i do have a hope tht he will cme back to me but some times i dont c any way out n i lose all hope. he told all nasty things tht we can hear on the time of break up
I DONT WANA C U
I DONT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH U...
U ALWAYS FIGHT WITH ME ....
N BLAH BLAH....
its been couple months knw tht i m reading abut LOA. i think i m doin ok knw but at the same time  i dont knw if it really working in my favour or not cuz i never had any contact frm him after we had a nasty fight.
n however i dont want to contact him, call him or mesg him WHT SO EVER ::)...n i am not going to...i dont knw if i m rite at this point or not.
plz feel free to give ur advice

Offline 57angel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1090
  • -Receive: 1869
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 04:05:43 PM »
I was once in your situation LA.Wing and I know how it hurts so much! Focus on making yourself a better you - accept and forgive yourself for all the decisions that you made, love yourself! Let go all of those negative feelings that you have, that will only bring more negative situations into your manifestations. Sedona Method is a good method of letting go, my second day now using it, but I can say that I really feel lighter. PM me with your email address, I will share you an ecopy of the book. You are an amazing person, don't let anyone or anything affect you in your way. Instead, work on you so you will always "feel good"

Offline boomergirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 72
  • "Don't stop believing..hold on to that feeling!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 04:35:57 PM »
Hello 57angel :)  Sounds like you are feeling great!!!  Could you please email me a copy of the ecopy of the book you mention here, Sedona Method?  Thank you very much!!! 
Hugs and smiles to you, have an awesome day!!...Good to "see" you!! :-* 

Offline sunshinee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 75
  • Every little thing is gonna be alright :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 04:57:16 PM »
la.wing,I know what are you going through.I am in similar position. We were having some contact at a time but then we had something like a fight and he said all those nasty things to me:''you are annoying,leave me alone,I am busy,I will contact you when I have time"-very rude and cruel.I can see him every day online in facebook and skype and he never contacts as he promised...I try to stay positive but how when I see his indifference towards me. It's hard to visualize and believe when the reality is everything you don't want it to be. It's difficult but I know it will get better in time:) He will come back or I will meet somebody else, and I am sure you will find happiness too :) so just let it go, I have the tendency to overanalyse his behaviour but it's a waste of energy
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 04:59:52 PM by sunshinee »

Offline DH4-everhappyinlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 471
  • All our power are from within & therefore its urs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 05:01:25 PM »
Hi..57angel....

I would really love a copy of the Sedona Method ebook too...Thanks.  Please keep the spirit girl you always inspire me with your post...and it goes to show that it doesn't matter what situation we are in as long as we love ourselves and find peace within ourselves we are a WINNER...Thanks again. :)

Offline la.wing

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 01:35:35 AM »
thanks guys fr ur support .....n thanks 57 angel fr sending me the ebook....after joining this forum i did my journal n meditation. but i never did EFT OR vision borad. but i did feel light not felt like i m stuck somewhere in his matters.
i dont knw how do affirmations fr my  ex   . how to do them or wht to say i dont knw. i just pray n try to be positive fr my situation n hoping tht things will fall in there place with him.
after my break up i try to contact him n all he does, was gave my attitude. thn i really realize tht its not about him its abt me. if he dont wana be with me i dont wana push him or beg him fr tht. so i did stopped calling him. i dont wana lower myself to beg him to be with me. if i love so did he..well thts wht he said. i truely inspire with all the stories n advice pple gave me...any kind of advice is welcome.

Offline Believing Love

• Thank You
  • -Given: 242
  • -Receive: 891
  • Believing is Seeing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 05:01:27 AM »
I know this may sound cliche
Love your self and the rest will follow
:-)

I have been in the same situation of yours
And you can't make universe to work for u in that situation
Work on your self first and keep that faith strong that he definitely will come to you
Universe have it own way to manifest your desire
Remember you are the creator of your life !!! Everything is in your hand

Start to count your blessing and write gratitude about him like you already have him in your life
Believe that how bad the situation is right now ..
Universe will deliver !!

Offline tylermcgivney

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 08:06:28 AM »
When my last gf and I broke up it was MESSY. Now she's dating my best friend. It's pretty messed up. But thanks to those two I have learned so much. There was more good than bad and I keep the memories of us fond. I am not in contact with either, as they bring me down, but I am glad they are happy. Moral of the story: Try to learn from it. Learn from everything. Take every experience as a learning experience whether its a small or large experience. I am still learning from them today. (Its been a few months) Ive learned not to hold grudges, which I used to be terrible at. But thankfully I am a better person now. And single. I forgot how fun being single was  :P

Offline Detached&Allowing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1806
  • -Receive: 2459
  • The key is embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude"!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 10:54:19 PM »
@la.wing:

thanks guys fr ur support .....n thanks 57 angel fr sending me the ebook....after joining this forum i did my journal n meditation. but i never did EFT OR vision borad. These two processes are key.  EFT release negative feelings and a vision board gives you something to look forward to.  It raises your vibrations.  but i did feel light not felt like i m stuck somewhere in his matters.
i dont knw how do affirmations fr my  ex   . how to do them or wht to say i dont knw. The thought process is BE whatever it is that you want.  (See video below) i just pray n try to be positive fr my situation n hoping tht things will fall in there place with him. Basic principal of LOA is "like" attracts "like".  To "hope" only brings more to "hope" for.  Make sense?
after my break up i try to contact him n all he does, was gave my attitude. It's time to recognize you have probably done all you can do physically to get him back.  Now it is time to focus on the spiritual aspect. thn i really realize tht its not about him its abt me. correct.  Life is a mirror of how we feel on the inside about ourselves if he dont wana be with me i dont wana push him  or beg him fr tht. so i did stopped calling him. i dont wana lower myself to beg him to be with me. if i love so did he..well thts wht he said. i truely inspire with all the stories n advice pple gave me...any kind of advice is welcome.Life is about living and having fun.  If you can't be happy by yourself, you won't be happy with anyone else.

Congratulations Tyler.  The key to life is happiness.  Continue what you are doing!

Offline la.wing

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 06:00:21 AM »
thanks fr ur reply's guys...i am working on myself. but sometimes i really miss him n some times loose all hope . but i trust myself n GOD that everything will be ok n we will be together. but i dont knw wht to say while EFT PHRASES.. ... any idea!. but i m happy n living my life to fullest.  people around me always talk negative abt my situation. thy tell me to just forget him n move on.
n why we have to do EFT N HOW IT HELPS US.

Offline Detached&Allowing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1806
  • -Receive: 2459
  • The key is embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude"!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 11:29:03 PM »
Here is video to help you.  My 'setup statement' is "even though I have a fear of....., I completely love, forgive and accept myself. Say it three times.  As you continue to tap, talk through your negative feelings.

Tapping World Summit - How to Tap

In regard to your friends and family, tell yourself this "I am grateful for the loving support of my friends and family"  Whenever they speak negatively, forgive them in your heart and move on.

Lots of love!!

Tags: