Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: live rs and so on  (Read 322 times)

Offline newbienewbie

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
live rs and so on
« on: June 19, 2017, 02:42:30 AM »
Hey Guys! So ive been doing rs a short while now. Posted another topic before about how to do it and i think i got the hang of it. I use it everynight and once a day on my POI for like 20 minutes. I do the magic touch and listen to isochronic alpha beats and do the silva method too. And i look at his picture and i try to practise on the feeling of touch.

Now i was out with some friends yesterday and i was SO excited to try out live rs. So i thought of testing it on the dj. I looked at him and when he was looking at the screen and i knew he couldt see me i stared at his groin (i sound like a pervert haha but im bad at visualizing so needed to see it) and then i imagined touching him and it was hard to concentratw but i could reach the feelibg of touch for a second. Like how the fabric would feel and his thing underneath it. So o could feel it, and then i lost concentrarion and tried again later and could feel touching him again. And i lopked for results. Nothing. He didnt even look at me or get startled or anything. I got so dissapointed and so so sad by thinking rs maybe dosent work that i just wanted to go home..

Why didnt it work? What should i do differently? Do you think that i have such a hard time visualizing AND concentrating is the issue?

Ive gotten soooo much better at concentrating with my little practisem but since that happened last night im so scared that maybe rs dont work and that makes me really depressed cause i dont think theres any other way to get my POI back. Could you please tell me what i did wrong? Mayve i wasnt in alpha? Or do you have tips on what i can do next live rs to practice?

Offline Kokonutts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 158
    • View Profile
Re: live rs and so on
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 04:22:55 AM »
There are time I manage to get results with Live RS. Some times I get nothing. You have to practice it. I believe it depends on how good you can stay in alpha and focused.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline newbienewbie

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 04:51:43 AM »
There are time I manage to get results with Live RS. Some times I get nothing. You have to practice it. I believe it depends on how good you can stay in alpha and focused.

How do you even know you are in alpha? I use the silva method (counting backwards from 100 with my eyes closed looking slightly above) along with isochronic alpha beats. After im done i feel kind of calmer. How is it suppose to feel? And how can you be in alpha state when your outside surrounded with others etc?

And if it works SOMETIMES; dont you think its just coincidence? Or what kind of signs are there? I mean how do they react so that u know its rs and not them just being interested without rs?

Offline Kokonutts

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 05:03:00 AM »
How do you even know you are in alpha? I use the silva method (counting backwards from 100 with my eyes closed looking slightly above) along with isochronic alpha beats. After im done i feel kind of calmer. How is it suppose to feel? And how can you be in alpha state when your outside surrounded with others etc?
You're in alpha when you're relaxed. Live RS is hard because actually it's not easy to stay in alpha when you're out. You need practices.

And if it works SOMETIMES; dont you think its just coincidence? Or what kind of signs are there? I mean how do they react so that u know its rs and not them just being interested without rs?
Live RS works sometimes because we don't do it right everytime, or maybe they just hide how they feel. But a "normal" RS never fails.
It's not a coincidence. RS definitely works. You can try it on a close friend for a few days. Watch how he behaves.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline newbienewbie

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 05:22:35 AM »
You're in alpha when you're relaxed. Live RS is hard because actually it's not easy to stay in alpha when you're out. You need practices.

Live RS works sometimes because we don't do it right everytime, or maybe they just hide how they feel. But a "normal" RS never fails.
It's not a coincidence. RS definitely works. You can try it on a close friend for a few days. Watch how he behaves.

Oh thank you so much for helping ❤ i somehow got the idea that LIVE rs works better? Read some posts etc.. its just hard to keep doing rs on my ex when i get doubts like these you know.. but do you think it works for everybody? My sense of visualization and remembering faces is so underdeveloped.. although it gets better with practice. But still its so hard to see his body. Especially when i close my eyes; its like my mind cant even imagine the size of a body it gets weird haha. But i think i need to keep my faith. And its really hard cause i want this to work SO bad that when i think it might not i get so sad that i kinda dont know what to do.  But thanks for responding!

Offline Kokonutts

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 05:53:44 AM »
It's ok, from my experience and observations it appears that a clear visualization isn't required at all. A clear visualization may help, probably, but it's clearly not required.
As long as you feel like you're actually touching your POI, that's ok. You have to "sense" the touching. Visualization isn't about "seeing" but sensing.

Especially when i close my eyes; its like my mind cant even imagine the size of a body it gets weird haha
When doing MT it's totally OK to only focus of a part of a body. Don't try to see the whole scene.
Focus on the intimate part most of the time.

but do you think it works for everybody?
Yes. Unless they know RS and have some protections. RS hits them always. Even if there is no direct sign it means
the RS went straight to the subconscious mind - so they aren't really aware of their feelings. It happens sometimes, as Amargi said.
Either way is ok.
Now, yes, RS hits them every time but they have to act on it. And that part depends on many parameters, including their personality. (And your level of detachment, IMO)

But i think i need to keep my faith. And its really hard cause i want this to work SO bad that when i think it might not i get so sad that i kinda dont know what to do.
You have to detach at any cost. Live your life happily, be grateful for what you already have and RS in the background. If not, you'll suffer.
At the start it's normal to have doubts but the more your practice (on others too) the more you'll have faith in RS.
That stuff totally works and it's part of my life now.

I highly suggest you to practice on someone close to you, 10 minutes per day is enough to see a change of behavior. That'll boost your beleif. And stop right away when you have the first signs. You wouldn't want to make them obsessed.
If that sounds right to you of course, some people don't like the idea of influencing others.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 05:59:49 AM by Kokonutts »

Tags: