Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Is it time to give up?  (Read 360 times)

Offline IWantToBelieve

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Is it time to give up?
« on: June 19, 2017, 01:05:15 AM »
Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

My hearts desire is to manifest a loving, committed and happy relationship - and yet it is the one thing that remains beyond my grasp.

For the best part of 3 years I have witnessed friends meet and fall in love with their soulmates, whilst I remain alone.

You see, three years ago I walked away from a relationship that was unhealthy and making me deeply unhappy. It was a relationship that made me question my ability, my sanity and my worth. However now I am in an incredible place where I truly believe in myself and I truly believe that I am deserving of the very best kind of love.

However, I do struggle with the belief as to whether it will happen for me. My reality dictates that I am as far away from a relationship as I could possibly be. When I have gone on dates in the past I have visualised and imagined that 'this will be it', however I never seem to get more than 5 dates in before the guy changes his mind and calls time on us dating.

Please, could someone advise on what I can do to change my situation? The thought of another 3 years alone really does fill me with deep sadness. I find that visualising only hurts - I get my hopes up, only for them to be dashed. Should I now just totally let go and forget about manifesting a relationship? Is it time to stop thinking about relationships altogether?

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1752
  • -Receive: 146
    • View Profile
Re: Is it time to give up?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 02:11:34 AM »
Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

My hearts desire is to manifest a loving, committed and happy relationship - and yet it is the one thing that remains beyond my grasp.

For the best part of 3 years I have witnessed friends meet and fall in love with their soulmates, whilst I remain alone.

You see, three years ago I walked away from a relationship that was unhealthy and making me deeply unhappy. It was a relationship that made me question my ability, my sanity and my worth. However now I am in an incredible place where I truly believe in myself and I truly believe that I am deserving of the very best kind of love.

However, I do struggle with the belief as to whether it will happen for me. My reality dictates that I am as far away from a relationship as I could possibly be. When I have gone on dates in the past I have visualised and imagined that 'this will be it', however I never seem to get more than 5 dates in before the guy changes his mind and calls time on us dating.

Please, could someone advise on what I can do to change my situation? The thought of another 3 years alone really does fill me with deep sadness. I find that visualising only hurts - I get my hopes up, only for them to be dashed. Should I now just totally let go and forget about manifesting a relationship? Is it time to stop thinking about relationships altogether?

As long as you keep telling yourself that you are far away from a relationship, what exactly do you think you keep manifesting. Stop telling yourself that lie. Stop trying to make every guy you date, the one. You need to sit with yourself and really think about the kind of guy you truly desire along with the right romantic relationship for you. Creating a list will help you to achieve this.

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 05:01:21 AM »
I'm in a similar situation as you. I was in a unhealthy relationship 3 years ago and decided to leave that situation all together. The years after the relationship I started working on myself and improving my life. I've made so much huge improvements to my life and self that I once thought I would never accomplished. Even after that I still haven't manage to get back in another relationship.

I've compared my life now at 23 to when I was a teenager I've had so much girls liking me but the crazy thing is when I was a teenager I wasn't "out" being a lesbian. I was still in hiding and I didn't want girls liking me at all didn't want to go on dates didn't want a girlfriend none of that since I was in hiding. Now as adult I'm open to being a lesbian and women aren't interested in me at all.

I've come to a conclusion its because I'm too focus on wanting to be in a relationship so badly I'm not letting my vibrational frequency to flow naturally I'm holding onto this energy of so desperately wanting to date and be in a relationship. I'm not letting my higher self or anything flow to me instead I'm just messing up my vibrations. As compared to my teenage self I wasn't focus on dating or getting a girlfriend it just happened.

I'd say stop focusing so much on the dating aspect itself and don't do any methods that deals with dating or attracting a partner. Reason why is because if your already having a negative vibrational frequency going with dating and attracting a partner the momentum will continue to keep going if you pay attention to it. That's why I'm doing is let go of wanting to date and find a relationship because trying so hard, thinking about being in a relationship has already gotten me to build up all of this negative momentum in me than all I want to do is just be happy with myself where I am in life.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 622
  • -Receive: 5753
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 01:05:43 PM »
Love never comes when you need it. By searching for love you push it away from you. Thise who have it will tell you "i found it when I less expect it, and didnt needed"

This may help: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24317.msg201837#msg20183

And

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24587.msg204297#msg204297

And this http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24543.msg203918#msg203918
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 01:08:17 PM by Superman »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: