Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Used RS on ex, got small great results. How should I continue? PLEASE HELP :(  (Read 424 times)

Offline coo_coo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi! I came across this forum about two weeks ago after someone recommended RS and using it to get my ex back. We broke up 1.5 months ago, but he has been extremely limited in his contact. I tried it once and had INTENSE visualisation both sexually (I visualised us having sex and how he would react, I know him well and what pushes his buttons), and then I visualised us cuddling. 2 days after this, he messaged me for the first time! But then he didn't reply when I replied. I did RS a second time after that.. and a few days later he messaged me on twitter and when I replied he also replied and we have been talking on twitter nonstop for the past 5-6 days. But we don't talk on WhatsApp yet and he has not brought up emotional things. He is very vey nice to me and keeps things going (I ignored him once, and he double texted!). But it's just joking around and him sharing funny tweets.

Should I use RS again? Obviously the times I've used it they have worked and pushed him to speak to me, something I struggled to make him do for the past 1.4 months. We were together for a year so I know he misses me and felt the connection from RS. Should I keep doing it? I want to attract him back and I want him to tell me he misses me and wants to fix things. I am worried if I RS imagining sexually that I will attract him just for sex. I want to attract him back for love not just sex or friendship! So far RS has been bringing him with no resistance so I think my chances are high but I don't want to ruin things. How do I proceed? PLEASE HELP!

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 866
  • -Receive: 821
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Why are you calling this a small success? It's a massive success. You two are theoretically broken up so to have that amount of contact in those circumstances is brilliant.

It's also only been six weeks since you finished the relationship. A new relationship between you will take time to develop. Don't rush it.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline coo_coo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Why are you calling this a small success? It's a massive success. You two are theoretically broken up so to have that amount of contact in those circumstances is brilliant.

It's also only been six weeks since you finished the relationship. A new relationship between you will take time to develop. Don't rush it.

Thank you. I have done RS again and tested the waters to see how he is being. I have an internal worry inside of me that says he just wants to be friends and I need to get rid of that bad thought and focus on a more positive one. How do I do this properly? So far progress has been slow but still there. He shares tweets with me daily and now we play a game together (we didn't play it even when we were together, but now he plays with me a couple of hours a day!).

He is a little cold with me and doesn't talk much but still... contacting me. Just from a distance. I have a lot of fear and worry that I have to destroy!

Offline BrightStar

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 7
    • View Profile

Thank you. I have done RS again and tested the waters to see how he is being. I have an internal worry inside of me that says he just wants to be friends and I need to get rid of that bad thought and focus on a more positive one. How do I do this properly? So far progress has been slow but still there. He shares tweets with me daily and now we play a game together (we didn't play it even when we were together, but now he plays with me a couple of hours a day!).

He is a little cold with me and doesn't talk much but still... contacting me. Just from a distance. I have a lot of fear and worry that I have to destroy!
look up tie cutting meditations just to detach a little from the outcome
and play it cool

Offline Mister haha

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
@stylist thanks!!!

Offline coo_coo

• Thank You
    • View Profile

look up tie cutting meditations just to detach a little from the outcome
and play it cool

Thank you I'll look that up. I just did RS again but this time EXTREMELY intense to th point where my body was reacting physically to what I was visualising. It was crazy! I did it in the shower since I feel like the water and heat help me relax and escape. This time it felt really incredibly powerful, close to the first time I did RS but even stronger. I'm so relaxed now.

The first time I did RS I had massive success on him. It got him to text me for the first time since the breakup. It seems like he is a little weak and easy to break through! Doesn't seem to be much resistance. I'm expecting good results now.