Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: LOA only works if they like you in some way  (Read 511 times)

Offline AWSLlovesme

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
LOA only works if they like you in some way
« on: June 15, 2017, 06:07:25 AM »
Hi guys! I am new to LOA and I have been doing a lot of research lately. I am currently trying to use LOA, remote seduction, and Lanie's P*ssy Whip method to attract a specific person but I have a question.

Some websites say that you can only attract a specific person if that person has at least some feelings for you. Is this true? Does that mean if someone has zero romantic feelings for you, these methods wont work on them?

Thank you!

Offline Willow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1453
  • -Receive: 983
  • ~*~ Let go & go with the flow ~*~
    • View Profile
Re: LOA only works if they like you in some way
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 06:56:27 AM »
It will be interesting to see how others respond to this. Personally I don't really believe in free will and karma means something totally different to me than most.
Loa is like Gravity, it does not have a personality, it does not care what you want to manifest, it has no feelings, all it does is respond to your vibration, thoughts and beliefs.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 07:08:37 AM »
It doesn't matter. LOA responds to you only, you manifest from within, not from without. What other people do or do not, feel or do not feel is not your problem, so don't focus on that.

Check the forum, there are many successful stories of people attracting a specific person that they've never talked before either with visualization or RS.

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1661
  • -Receive: 115
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 03:25:22 PM »
Hi guys! I am new to LOA and I have been doing a lot of research lately. I am currently trying to use LOA, remote seduction, and Lanie's P*ssy Whip method to attract a specific person but I have a question.

Some websites say that you can only attract a specific person if that person has at least some feelings for you. Is this true? Does that mean if someone has zero romantic feelings for you, these methods wont work on them?

Thank you!

It depends on which camp you want to follow. There are people who will tell you no you can't manifest a specific person, like an ex or a co-worker. And there are those who will tell you not to so and just go general. Every person has their own opinions and experiences.

My advice, is to stop with all the researching. I' certain you have done enough as it is. Follow the advice that most resonates with you and start putting the information into practice. Your own manifestations will reveal the answers you are looking for.

Offline Willow

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 05:47:55 PM »
I have manifested exes back, specific people  that I was interested in and ppl I had not even met yet.
The exes tbh were the hardest because of having negative history to overcome with them, but they still came back. They came back when I stopped trying to manifest them and moved on, no longer cared.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 05:49:27 PM by Willow »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 688
  • -Receive: 1261
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 07:10:07 PM »
Forgive me for saying, but what't the point of following the loa if it has such limits?

OF COURSE you can have anyone and anything you want if you use the loa. That's the whole point of deliberately making the loa work for you. You can have anything. There are no limits unless you impose them on yourself by having doubts about whether it can work or not.

Offline AWSLlovesme

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 09:36:53 PM »
Wow thank you for all the insight guys! Tbh I feel like I can attract this person by believing and following some meditations I have found useful but sometimes people who do follow LOA and those who dont always say that you cant force someone to like you. Its like either the feeling is there or its not. That really puts me down and I get discouraged to even try manifesting. For my specific person, he does not have any feelings for me at all and we got into a lot of arguments. So it kinda becomes hard because he is not really an Ex but not a new person to me either. I think I did do too much research to a point where I am confusing myself. I am just going to follow what resonates with me.

Also what do you guys think about this article? Do you guys think the Psychology they are talking about is actually LOA?  http://thoughtcatalog.com/john-alex-clark/2015/08/how-to-use-psychology-to-make-someone-fall-in-love-with-you/

Offline Willow

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 11:48:29 PM »
There's a great post on here somewhere someone may be able to link you to it, but it talks  about every person has many different seeds within them you just pick the seed you want and water it.
Ppl only appear the way because of something inside us attracted that seed within them. If you see someone as not liking you, they can only come into your experience not liking you, just choose a different seed, see them liking you and they will.
i know someone who dated a guy, initially she couldn't stand him lol he annoyed her to no end, but still they ended up together and very happy 😊 so yes it is totally possible.
Agree with Anna there aren't any limits only what you reinforce.

Offline AWSLlovesme

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 12:15:34 AM »
Willow do you mean this?? http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=7978.msg62207#msg62207

I read this article but there was one thing I didnt know how to do. When they say water the seed (the seed that will make him like me) what exactly does that mean in a practical sense. What do I need to do to grow that seed on a day-to-day basis?

Offline Willow

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 12:21:25 AM »
Focus on them liking you is water the seed. Imagine scenarios of the liking you instead of imagining them not liking you, does that make sense?
Also if someone likes you how do you know? What scenarios are happening? Include those in your sessions

Offline Lissette

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 01:41:30 PM »
I'm old school. I don't believe that laws of attraction work so simply and directly. I believe the Divine Universe can be creative in fulfilling requests in ways we haven't considered, delivering people and things that we haven't considered. So, I believe you can attract specific things but you can also attract a fulfillment of your desire via a person or object that isn't what you specified but that is in substance the same or better. 

Of course, I don't believe RS is LOA. It's a psychic practice. Humans have psychic powers that we can develop. We do have the ability to psychically affect others, plant thoughts in others and pull them too us. But they too can comply or not as they are not simply robots. As far as attracting a person with no romantic feelings to, sure.  But with every force in the Universe, there's an equal and opposite force. So, you can be rejected as well because that person has psychic energy too. Whose is stronger?

Offline AWSLlovesme

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 09:20:22 PM »
Oh yeah! I remember reading something about this! It said that  if you are using RS or psychic powers to attract someone sometimes they might be able use their own psychic ability to prevent you from controlling them or sending them thoughts. It all depends on whose technique is stronger.

If the other person I am trying to attract is using it to push me away then yeah it might be difficult for me to visualize and easily manifest.

Personally, the guy I am trying to attract probably wished for me to stay away and what he wished for manifested as we are not even talking to each other and pretending to not be friends for now. Knowing him, he doesnt practice LOA or RS. He probably doesnt even think of me as he isnt interested. He also doesnt know I am using RS/LOA to attract him and sending him thoughts ;) haha

I think it all depends on individual scenarios. I am just hoping that I can attract him and get him to start thinking about me...in a good way :D

Offline aphrodite

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 155
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 07:16:58 PM »

Thank you!

I just want to start off by saying that anyone who says "You can attract anything except ___" does not understand manifesting. Anyone who has attracted love, whether it be a crush, ex back, or a general intention has attracted someone specific. Look up parallel realities. There are documentaries from like National Geographic or Discovery on it. Any thought you put out creates a parallel reality occuring NOW. For specific people, you give the person a "script" like your life is a movie and the people in your life are supporting roles, you are the star. The script is dictated by your beliefs and feelings about the person. For example, say you believe that the person you want the relationship with them is an asshole. He/she will literally be nice to everyone else and an asshole only to you b/c of the frequency you put out about them. RS is giving the person the script and telling him/her vibrationally their role in your life be it someone who is madly in love w/you or has no feelings and despises you or friendzones you. We all RS each other without knowing all the time. Its simply a visualization tool and will manifest if momentum kicks up. To shift realities, shift how you feel about the person. This isn't about them. This is about going inside and changing the vibration about men/women that you have going on. Check out shadow work and healing the inner child. Child doesn't necessarily mean your childhood. It could be a past version of yourself that created the frequency. Hopefully that helps! Ignore websites and people who want to tell you or shame you for your desires. They are idiots who live in their own reality bubble of limitation and lack. You are fulfilling your life's purpose for having the desire you do and it benefits both YOU and the person.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 07:22:58 PM by aphrodite »

Offline AWSLlovesme

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 12:25:20 AM »
Thank you so much for the lovely reply aphrodite!

I am going to ignore these websites and continue visualizing and manifesting! I truly believe that the person I want to attract and me can cross paths once again and kindle something special! :)

I know about the parallel reality and its kinda what I imagine when I do manifestation meditations. I imagine that the person in another reality/outcome could say things I would like to hear. I havent heard of the healing the inner child I will definitely look into that. I am also doing the Ho'oponopono prayer to help me clear any limiting beliefs I have about not being able to manifest something.

Tags: LOA lanie stevens