Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How would you use medit./visualiz. to manifest the RIGHT job/career for you?  (Read 1225 times)

Offline skuggsjá

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 6
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi everybody! Forgive me, I rarely come to this part of the forum, but if this question has been answered before, maybe you can help me find the thread, but your opinion would be really important to me, if possible.

- How would you use meditation/visualization to manifest the RIGHT job/career for you?

Thank you everyone
Peace
skuggsjá

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline creator1980

• Thank You
  • -Given: 242
  • -Receive: 44
    • View Profile
Hey there

Well what i did and got my almost dream job was visualize my self on a greek island having fun and meeting new and interesting people.It only took 2 days. So i guess you could say living in the end result as Goddard says

Offline strawberry

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
Hi everybody! Forgive me, I rarely come to this part of the forum, but if this question has been answered before, maybe you can help me find the thread, but your opinion would be really important to me, if possible.

- How would you use meditation/visualization to manifest the RIGHT job/career for you?

Thank you everyone
Peace
skuggsjá
Rhonda bryne speaks of a very powerful story in her book the power. I need to recollect and will write it if u want me to.
Always speak in present tense. I have a high paying job.  I am right now working my with amazing colleagues. Imagine yourself and act as if :)

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 240
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
Hey there

Well what i did and got my almost dream job was visualize my self on a greek island having fun and meeting new and interesting people.It only took 2 days. So i guess you could say living in the end result as Goddard says

wow!  :o :o :o

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1752
  • -Receive: 146
    • View Profile
Hey there

In only two days, that is amazing.

Offline skuggsjá

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
THank you so much for your opinions. I've read them twice!
Rhonda bryne speaks of a very powerful story in her book the power. I need to recollect and will write it if u want me to.
If it's not much trouble, I would love to read it, thank you Strawberry!
I just listen to the motivational tape that got me here in the first place am reminded on why im doing this
Could you give me the link to a couple of those videos so perhaps I can make a motivational tape like yours?
Hey there

:o
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:20:22 PM by skuggsjá »

Offline creator1980

• Thank You
  • -Given: 242
  • -Receive: 44
    • View Profile
Hey there

In only two days, that is amazing.

Yeah well that one was so easy wish i had the same attitude with everything i want to manifest......I already had a good job but summer time in a greek island seemed way more fun and more appealing to my character so you could say i was way too detached from the outcome.Yeah two days one day i sent the application next day got hired

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1752
  • -Receive: 146
    • View Profile

Yeah well that one was so easy wish i had the same attitude with everything i want to manifest......I already had a good job but summer time in a greek island seemed way more fun and more appealing to my character so you could say i was way too detached from the outcome.Yeah two days one day i sent the application next day got hired

I know what you mean about detachment. Unfortunately we want something so bad, and just can't help to see nothing else but the lack of it, not realizing that we are only pushing that desire further away from us.

Offline joybringer

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
    • View Profile
I did what Neville taught.

I imagined MY DESK.

Neville said to occupy that desk, to see the room from there.  And even though I didn't know what job I wanted, I just imagined being ONE MILLION PERCENT HAPPY at my job, working from my desk.   And it worked wonderfully.

“I ask you to test your imagination! Go all out and believe in what you have imagined. Do not try to influence anyone. Instead, put all of your energies into clarity of form.  If a certain desk designates that you are occupying a desired position, occupy that desk.” - Neville Goddard

Here is a link to the rest of that story, it's so good! 

http://nevillegoddardquotes.com/neville-goddards-occupy-the-desk-lesson-how-to-feel-it-real/

JoyBringer
You are the wisdom and the power of God.

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6776
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
I wrote down the amount I want to be paid, the kind of people I would work with and my work environment.... two weeks later I got a promotion and EXACTLY the amount
I wrote down

Tags: