Power Law of Attraction

Power Law of Attraction

powerlawofattraction

“You are Your Attraction”           -  Ankur Sancheti

Law of Attraction >> The things we are attracted towards, tell lot about us, after all we are about our attraction. Note, here I am replacing thoughts with attraction. We in preset are the residual outcome of the past thoughts or attractions. In other words we in present are the manifestation of our past or recent thoughts or attractions. Isn’t it interesting, the cause and effect mechanism, “we are in present are caused by past thoughts”, this incredible fact arms us with the power to manifest what we badly want, by attracting them in present. The Law of Attraction a beautiful phenomenon. Isn’t it?

If you ask me history of law of attraction, I have only one answer, law of attraction is working the day Universe was formed and the day law of gravity started working. Just that, now we know the name of this beautiful and life transforming Law as Law of Attraction.  The discovery of Quantum Physics has been vital to unearth the hidden possibilities law of attraction possesses. Let us all feel be blessed.  We must thank Dr. Fread Alen Wold, Dr. Emoto, Dr. Amit Goswami and many more who have given scientific perspective to law of attraction.

We all are using law of attraction in some way or the other, where we are aware of it or not. If we want exploit all the hidden possibilities and magical powers of laws of attraction, then we need to be observant and attract with faith, only what we want. I like to call it, being a Power Attractor. Focus the Ends, forget the Means, the more focused we are towards the Ends (what we want) the faster Means (how to get what we want) will follow.  I love to recall many incidents out of my life, when I wanted things badly at the same time I had literally no idea how would I get it, just that I attracted what I wanted, and eventually one fine day, it was right in front of me.  The most important thing we need to understand the of manifestation, of what we want may not the way we think them to be, but its surely guaranteed that things will manifest, all we need to do is, to be observant enough to recognize and to be thankful for the manifestation. I got this clue from the Movie, “Evan Almighty” (2007) when Morgan Freeman tells to Lauren Graham, “When you ask for happiness, do you think God sends someone named happiness”. All it means is, look around, wants do manifest, just that we need to keep faith up and be observant. The Secret Law of attraction is so beautiful and incredible law.

Every day is so exciting for me, Why? Well, because, there are many visitors, who come to my law of attraction forum or law of attraction blog or even ask me on skype/ facebook, does law of attraction really works? And I feel so dumb, to convince and prove them that Yes, it does work, because law of attraction is such an Obvious law, it works as much as law of gravity does, you accept it or not, its still works, is working and will keep on working for you, where you exploit its powers or not.

“Set it, Get it”   – Ankur Sancheti

I see law of attraction as a reactive law, we act and it reacts, like law of gravity does.

I Act  = I want a dream Job.

Law of Attraction Reacts = By providing me with my Dream Job.

Law of Karma is equally important, merely sitting and keep attracting will fetch nothing but disappointment; we need to make Universe react and providing us with what we want.  We must take inspired actions, an action towards achieving, what we want, not only in thoughts but in reality too. Visualization, Is a very vital and powerful activity, to tell you the fact, Medical Research has proven that our subconscious brain cannot distinguish between, an event taking place in thoughts (Visualization) or an event taking place in reality. The subconscious brain fires the same muscles, in both the case. Now, this is the clue, which we can leverage up on, and enjoy the things even in thoughts, way before it manifests in reality.

“If you do not attract what you want to be, you will be what you are, FOREVER”             – Ankur Sancheti

It’s a cliché question I have been asked on facebook and skype, “Oh! Why all bad things happen only to me?” Well, I always have only one and definite answer to this, “Because you attracted it and by saying this are attracting more of it.” We must understand that, we are like a magnet, even when we think of the things that we do not wish or do not want, still we are provided with them, why? Because for Law of attraction does not distinguish between what is good for you or what is not. Bottom line is, “You attracted it, so, You are given”, “Your wish is my command”. We need to always check on our thoughts and attractions, what we attract should be in sync with what we want.

Law of attraction can be applied in every walk of like (be it attracting a dream life, getting your ex back, to attract wealth, money or abundance, to attract a dream job, to find a perfect soul mate, to make a better relationship, in nutshell to get what you badly want) anyways we are already using law of attraction in almost all walks of life, interesting fact is, many of us are still not aware of it. This is the opportunity for all of us to leverage upon this most wonderful and beautiful law to transform our and others life.

How and Why Power Law of Attraction System is so POWERFUL?

* Power Attractor

Power law of attraction approach empowers you to attract what you want, by being selective rather than to be eliminative of what you do not want. (Remember if you do not want something, you will still get more of it! Because even by thinking you do not want it, you are attracting it. And the wonderful law of attraction says “Attract it, its delivered”).

* Appreciating the Power of Conciousness

Most of us have not availed the power of our subconciousness mind.

* Universal Law

Power law of attraction is such a natural approach that it can be applied for any thing, any time, in any circumstances, to manifest anything that you want, in any part of the universe, by anyone. No Exception. After all its an Universal Law, as impersonal as law of agravity is.

* Law of Attraction in action

Power law of attraction is not merely theoretical explanation of law of attraction, it focuses more on its successful application in all the circumstances.

* Power Attraction

Power law of attraction explains, how to attract for instant manifestation, of what you badly want. All you need to do is to be crystal clear, of what you badly want, at the most possible granular level. we teach you to give attention to details while visualizing what you want, we call it Power visualization techniques. And we have used it successfully its time tested mystic rule.

* Power of Now

Its all within, Power law of attraction empowers you to enjoy the delivery of what you want (even when its in thoughts), instantly after you attract it, like a Power Attractor. Power Law of Attraction believes, “it all starts within, What is in there, its out there”.

* Do-It-Yourslef Approach

For All power law of attraction arms you with some time-tested and most effective do-it-yourself handy techniques like power visualization technique, finger pinch technique, check to check technique.

* Create your Reality

Power law of attraction believes we create our own reality. Power law of attraction believes in the theory of Quantum Physics. The observer effect the reality.

* observer’s Effect

We at power law of attraction believe that sub atomic possibilities become atomic experience. Choosing the sub atomic possibility can be achieved by attracting (observer’s effect) the atomic experience out of all sub atomic possibilities. “We Create our own reality”.

* Attraction Board

In Power law of attraction we teach to use “Attraction Board” . As we strongly believe in the mystic power of attraction. We believe, we are all about our attraction. We believe you are in present is what you attracted in past. You will be in future is what you are attracting right now.” Every bit of us is about every bit of our attraction. As we are human magnets.

* Timing

Power law of attraction, believes that time and space is empty, its the base of quantum physics theory as well. In Power law of attraction, we believe that the observer himself/ herself times the manifestation of what he/she wants. No matter what you want, no matter how long it takes for others, to manifest what you want, no matter how unlikely is it for you to manifest something, in your present circumstances, power law of attraction empowers you to enjoy it even in your thoughts.  Our subconscious brain, cannot distinguish between, an event taking place in thoughts (Visualization) or an event taking place in reality. As a matter of fact its one of the cheat codes of power law of attraction. Isn’t it wonderful? We believe that the Observer times himself/herself to the process of thoughts becoming things or the Manifestation.

Click Here to go Back to Previous Page

{ 1 trackback }

61% The Names of Love « Estudiar en China
July 7, 2011 at 6:50 pm

{ 449 comments… read them below or add one }

1 SAHIL NAKRA February 27, 2010 at 1:48 am

how can we aplly LOA in relationships ?
i have a girl in my life who is an year elder than me. we love each other bt i’m not sure weather my parents will accept her or not. being an indian my parents are little orthodox.. bt i love her a lot and i want her to be my life partner.. please guide me on this as i really wanna know how exactly i should use LOA in this situation ..
and don’t want to hurt her in future …

2 sumit rathore February 27, 2010 at 6:50 am

how can i use it get good marks in board exams
i just wanna know that is it possible for a average guy to become topper?
coz i’m that average guy.

3 marie March 1, 2010 at 10:12 am

Hi…I want to get a transfer to either first or second grade in a different school…I know you have to be crystal clear in what you want soooo should I pick either grade…do I have to be that specific….I want the lower grades not the upper grades…I have been looked over due to politics many times…..I sent in my transfer paperwork already…won’t know until April… I am practicing the Law of Attraction as we speak!!!! Thanks for your help!!!

4 san March 6, 2010 at 1:49 pm

this is reply to ‘sumit rathore ‘, as richard bach says ‘believe that u r the master and u r!’ , imagine the end result that u r doing well, see the future in ur minds eye, see urself as getting success, how u will feel? get into that feeling, enjoy the feeling of getting successful vividly in ur imagination. this is also true for relationships, imagine ‘all is well’ thats all there is.

5 Andrew March 10, 2010 at 5:33 am

To get what you want.

Think of your desired results, exactly as you want them. If you focus on becoming more than average you will do.

That doesn’t mean you will not have to put in some work and effort. After all you are serious about getting what you want right? You and the universe must work together.

The universe always delivers, but if you don’t like what it gives you, it is your fault, not the fault of the universe.

If you blame others for where you are, you’re giving them too much power. It’s easier to blame somebody else rather than you doing something about it.

Happy Travels

A

6 nat March 11, 2010 at 12:48 pm

Reply to sumit rathore

sumit, you said that you are an average guy. Whatever you believe is true, is true. That is how the law of attraction works. You have to be more self-confident and believe in yourself. Believe you are more than average. You are great, you are intelligent, you can have whatever you want.

With that positive thinking you’ll achieve what you truly want.

7 Hotdemon March 12, 2010 at 8:45 am

Law of attraction is unbelievable and i know it will work out for me..i just know it..universe will find a way and i will work on every clue!! I won’t stop untill i get it because if it works for you ,it will work for me!Thanks for fueling my believes on Law of attraction.maybe i am here because u attracted people like me to visit you blog..haha…take care

8 LightTheBridges March 13, 2010 at 8:03 pm

how do I use it?? O_O

9 SAHIL NAKRA March 15, 2010 at 8:37 am

plzz reply ?

10 jagadeesh March 17, 2010 at 12:08 am

i want to become wealthy healthy and prosperous

11 Barb March 17, 2010 at 9:22 am

Excellent article and description of how the Law of Attraction works. Always focus on what you want, not on what you don’t want.

12 Laurie Lombardi March 17, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Where to begin, and where to end? My husband one ago asked me for a divorce!
We have always had a tumulutous relationship when I am honest with myself, however there was LOVE in this relationship. He is a Dr. and we have been together for 9 years and married for 6. It is our second marriage. He is going to be 60, and I am 51. The major problem for me is, he has lied to me on so many occasions, and only stepped up to the plate, when he had no choice, since for various reasons he had to come foward, not because he was HONEST, but because he was up against a wall. He has 3 children, 2 girls 24, 27, and 1 son 28.
I married him wanting a child, but he did not and I accepted that.
I sit here and am paralyzed, since he gave me a prenup 2 weeks before we got married, February 14, 2004, and engaged, July 11 2003. He had 6 months to give me a prenup, but he chose, to be a bully, since I had my dress, his girls, the halled booked, invites out etc. I was devastated of the way he handled it, and wanted to call the wedding of, but was convinced by dear friends who introduced us. They believed that his ex-wife cheated on him and he was burned, and that I should give him a chance, and soon they were sure he would modify it- THAT NEVER HAPPENED! The kids Mom is not a bad person, but not a hands on Mom, this is something that comes natural to me nurturing, so I took the role of their Mom. The girls had many issues, which I dealt with through the years, and he didn’t want me to work full time, he just wanted me to be there for him and the kids, which I did. I gave 150% of myself to all of them. He is a man with double standards, and I now feel like a FOOL, since I allowed him to hold all the cards. He makes over a million dollars a year, and I walk away, with 50K, and signed over everything to him when I signed the prenup in good faith, and Love. I come to find out that it was not his wife who had the affair, but it was him that carried on with a nurse for 2 years, when he would not leave his wife, it angered this woman, and she taped him when he professed his Love for her, and she mailed it to his wife!!!! GREAT ACTOR!!! I just found that out a month ago as well. I signed the prenup on the 11th of Feburary, and got married on the 14th. Talk about stress. Now I sit here frozen in time, and wonder how to star YET AGAIN!!! I have lived a high lifestyle with him, and I am going to have to uproot myself, fromNYC, and move to NJ near my family and start again. I feel angry, helpless, and foolish. My hunch is its another woman, but he would never admit to that. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you for your time.

13 amey March 21, 2010 at 2:47 pm

can you please tell tell of how can I change my thought process?

14 Justin March 25, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Incredible perspective on Law of Attraction, Thank you Ankur Sancheti.

Do you conduct any seminar or coaching?

If yes, Do let me know.

15 n.navinjayadurai March 26, 2010 at 8:50 am

really i am very happy to see the law of attraction principles why because i used to practice regularly in the same time and place any how i will buy the books of LOA Soon.

16 DanDan March 26, 2010 at 4:01 pm

How can I use the LOA to heal myself of the illness I was diagnosed with? I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and I have weakness in my legs and numbness in my hands. I have been finding it very hard to focus on what I want when the symptoms are always there. Any advice is welcome.

17 Stephen Loader March 28, 2010 at 5:30 pm

Great post. We all came here with the power to design our lives. The way we do that is to use the Law of Attraction for our benefit rather than our detriment.

Thanks.

18 lily March 30, 2010 at 12:07 pm

Love it!

19 Tina March 30, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Please inform me of a book if you’ve written one or coaching class

20 Tejas Chittar April 3, 2010 at 2:01 am

Law of Attraction is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened a mankind.. @ Amey,Jagadeesh and Dandan,You can watch the great video ‘THE SECRET’ to know the law of attraction better.. love everyone n love everything around you n love will come back to you multiplied..

21 Kim McGinnis April 3, 2010 at 8:46 pm

I totally agree that the law of attraction and [as shown by 'the Secret'] requires much more than thinking ‘good thoughts’ alone. Inspired action is needed. My partner and I, along with inspirational speaker, Andy Feld are actually making a movie right now called Shamshara, which takes The Secret one step (and more) further. We believe that the answers to our deepest questions (who are we?, why are we here?, who or what is God?, etc.) lie inside ourselves. And by practicing inward rituals like meditation, prayer, and contemplation we can receive help. This help can direct us to take the action that can transform our lives.
thanks for listening,
Kim

22 XanAcnapyX April 8, 2010 at 4:21 pm

What amazes me is not the well-written article, but rather the amount of people that respond to the LOA with such a great understanding of its simple nature. More and more people realize the all-general IMAGINE- CREATE – EXPERIENCE principle, and I think we are almost there folks. We are almost there in a world of abundance, a world of nothing else, but what we really, truly want!

23 julie April 9, 2010 at 2:57 am

hi im a high school senior. my life is not tha bad but i constantly have this negative influenc following me and preventing ame and blocking me from gettig what want. i can tell i mustve attracted it but…. it wot go away! for som reason it jus follows me. im sensitive and too overcome bu this. i cant handle t can u help me

24 faisal April 12, 2010 at 4:18 am

i m faisal.how to control nagitive emotion.and socail phobia

25 Yuwana peter bonet April 12, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Just got into your web. Want to learn more first and get my heart desires.

26 Yuwana peter bonet April 12, 2010 at 4:00 pm

send me information on how to get the power of attraction

27 Yuwana peter bonet April 12, 2010 at 4:01 pm

i am waiting please

28 amata April 13, 2010 at 4:34 pm

pls how can i apply law of atrraction 2 my life i wanna b happy

29 faith April 15, 2010 at 9:15 am

laurie lombardi..as i understood your husband was a liar ,wanted you to take care of his kids and instead of you asking for a divorce,he asked you!!!!!!!!well,you should think of all these before staying with him.well i suppose that you must love yourself moreeeeeeeeee.LOVE YOURSELF.i never put myself lower than a man,not to want to exploit the others,but not let them exploit me.i am alone,this is a possible outcome to people who love themselves BUT i hope for better relationships when both man and woman love each other and RESPECT each other.if nothing happens,no problem but i would never let anyone command MY life.do you know how many men like yours i have met?but i said,no thank you and walked away.this requires SELF LOVE?dont you have it?well its time to do it laurie.life is not sweet if we sacrifice ourselves for others.and this is a lesson that i learned when i was 21 yrs old.now i am 28,and as i said to you,dont afraid to be alone.

30 Heaven April 15, 2010 at 11:33 pm

Ok, this works. Think positive! I just finished watching the documentary “The Secret”. While I was watching it my mom was playing music from her cell phone and this made me pretty annoyed. I started to think positive and that she will put headphones on. After 2 or 3 minutes, she put on headphones! Later, I had to go to my martial arts class and when I arrived to my doujo I forgot to bring my shoes and I was thinking positive that she will go and get them for me and she went and got them for me. I think this is great. Just think positive and you can get what ever you want. :)

31 Patrycja April 18, 2010 at 5:24 am

hi. i’m 18 yo girl from Poland. i live with my parents – and here’s the problem.
i hate ma father. there’s no way i could change my mind, i’m struggling. he annoys me, he doesn’t belong to my life. he totally never was and never will be interested about my life. and i need to say that when i was little he did things to me i cannot forget and FORGIVE. so how to change my life – how can i just live with my mother, far away from him? ( i got to say – my mom hates him too, but she doesn’t have money to divorce him)

32 faith April 20, 2010 at 12:06 pm

patricia yo u and your mother could find jobs and get money to leave him

33 Ashley April 23, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Hi, im 22 years old, and im kind of at a crossroads in my life, and ive been stuck at this crossroad for a very long time, sence i was 16 when i dropped out of school, i live with my mom, never been on my own, all the money i get is constantly blown on things that will hurt me rather then i enjoy, and barely finished grade school, I’m willing to do whatever it takes to move on with my life, and my older brother introduced me to ‘The Secret’ he told me to watch it when he came over for easter, so i did. and i couldnt believe what i was seeing and listening to.. but i want so badly to get out of this rut im in, and i understand what we think is what we become, and i understand, how we feel is what will manifest, and ive been practicing the affirmation technique for week or so now, and i can tell that my attitude has changed toward the people that i have blamed for my rut, where i put blame on them, i now understand it was my fault that i am where i am, and i have a new found respect for them, my attitude has also changed on how i veiw myself, and its a wonderful thing, but alot of my life and the people around me have been affilated with things like drugs, alcohol, and tabacco, some of these things have been my problem as well, i have a education thats equivilent to a 7th grader, and sometimes i find it hard even with the technique i have been using, because where as i am trying to focus on what i want and where i want to go and i focus on loving myself, these people when i come around them, bring me down, with talk of having ‘the drugs’ or making me feel less inteligent because they feel the need to always make people feel less of what they are. How do i just push all this negitivity around me away.. how can i repell consciously and subconsciously? because even with this knowledge of The law of attraction, its hard not to get mad, or feel resentment toward certain people when your trying to feel happy, and feel blessed and greatfull for everything, and love myself to the fullest, its almost like as soon as i go around them everything i have practiced about the law of attraction gets flushed down the toilet. please get back to me as soon as you can, really a great article and blog site you have going :) thank you, Ashley

34 Patrycja April 24, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Well, i can’t find job because i’m going to school. and my mom have a job but she doesn’t earn well.

35 piyush pandey April 29, 2010 at 1:31 pm

i wud lyk 2 say dat i completely believe these laws of attraction……1nce aftr my frnd told me about this……i checked ur website and its cool……….

36 Noushig Mikayelian April 30, 2010 at 11:12 am

What about childhood thoughts??? What about unconscience thoughts??? & what about time??? Do you have any idea, of how much time does a thought need to become real?? Is there any science about that? I don’t think so…You may create the future with your thoughts, but I don’t think you’ll be part of that future…and that’s the whole idea of creation. Don’t you think so??

37 Vageesha Somaratne May 1, 2010 at 3:46 pm

i need help with using LOA! in my realtionship with my ex bf and i need it badly i want him back i love him so very much he’s a great guy he understand me and i know i can make him happy more than anybody else so please help and thank you.

38 Lance May 4, 2010 at 10:17 am

If you believe drugs are bad, drugs are bad.
(Believing a drug is good for you and its ok to do alot of it is not a good idea)
If you believe you need school to be considered intelligent, then there you go.
If you listen to what other people say about you and you believe what they are saying is true, then that is what you will experience.
If you want to live life to its fullest, as in having doing or being whatever you want then immagine it, feel it, see it in your mind as already being the way you wanted it to be.
Training your mind is important Meditation is something you can try, I believe they call it Transdental Meditation where you bring a thought/desire into your meditations.

Hope this helps anyone who reads it

39 Broderick Jones May 4, 2010 at 11:57 am

I too study and utilize the power of my mind. I think you have a wonderful work study going on here. I would like to send followers and friends to your site as a link from my site, so that they will get more understanding and more confidence in knowing that faith and a positive outlook on life, can and will give you the life you desire. Thank you so much on your knowledge and hopefully we can get the masses to believing we (THE PEOPLE) have the POWER.

40 Fox May 5, 2010 at 5:24 pm

I have to be honest, I’m a natural skeptic but there is just to many coincidences to ignore the reality of this law. But my question is this, If you really focus on it and do it with a positive inner look, could you kill a person using this? If it’s real and I’m right, couldn’t it be possible?

41 Patrycja May 6, 2010 at 8:29 am

Fox: No, becuase you can’t think bad about other person (also – you can’t influence on other people lifes) ’cause what are you doing by that? – attracting bad events to YOUR life. it’s all about positive or negative thinking.

42 Patrycja May 6, 2010 at 8:33 am

oh, and you said focus on it with positive inner look – how can you think about murder positively? just no way. even when you think – yaay, watch his/her death would be awesome – you still feel bad (if you don’t, then you’re sick, sorry). and law sais that you get things how you feel about, not so much how you think about.

43 kevin May 7, 2010 at 8:02 am

I am an unhappy person from the beginning. I never feel happy, always think negative about something, I know that i should positive thinking, but if i do then the thing still getting worse. My whole life is sinking down slowly, from day to day my life gets worse. I rejected by people around me, I could not find job, although i do have good Skill in computer and many say that i am clever and know many thing, hard worker and good in solve problem. But the problem is I always screw up the chance given to me,although it’s not always from my action. there is always X factor influence that screw my life. I think I full of Negative energy. I try to think positively and have a good motivated but the thing still get worse. now i run out of chance

44 merlyin May 8, 2010 at 12:09 am

Hi all, some one can please tell me how to change my attitute.. i am a lazy gal and not excellent in any ting…. but i wish to be efficient in everthing i do from my kitchen work to the work i do in my office………… how to apply LOA to become a achiver and winner

45 Christopher May 8, 2010 at 3:46 am

The law of attraction is a tool to be used to create positive change by focusing your thoughts on what it is that you would like to manifest in your life. This is not to say we wish for things to appear ( “I want a million dollars” ) and then sit back and wonder why nothing is happening. We must first CREATE A VISION OF WHAT WE ARE TO MANIFEST!!! If you would like a million dollars, then you must be willing to pursue it whole heartedly. Don’t fool yourself by wishing for something then do nothing to manifest it. If you really don’t know how to do this then invest in your future by getting literature that works for you

A great recommendation is the CREATION SCROLLS ePlaybook from smileandmakemillions.com which has topics ranging from basic to advanced in Relationships, Career, Meditation, Gratitude and Forgiveness. Hope this helps. =)

46 hk May 10, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Nice site! As a physician, I think the law of attraction can be used to improve health and wellness. Find out more at http://www.leveragingthought.com.

47 SUDHIR May 13, 2010 at 12:18 pm

THIS IS IT.

Let good times roll for you.

Love.

SUDHIR

San Francisco

13 May 2010

1019 hrs.

48 Liz May 13, 2010 at 1:13 pm

I have to say (and I guess I should have expected this) that some of these remarks are really quite snarky. If you don’t believe, don’t come here! For those looking for even more information or help, take a look at Beneficial Law of Attraction, by Hope Bradford. What do you want for your life right now? You create your world from your thoughts — this teaches specific steps and techniques that can magnetize a beneficial personal reality. It provides information that’s paramount to understanding what Kuan Yin describes as the current “better than,” “not enough” and “survival of the fittest” paradigm and how it can be perpetuated in all areas of life; its potential personal and global repercussions and how one can transcend this limiting paradigm.

Humans say they’re better than each other and they’re better than nature. Of course humans are more intelligent than plans, but the “better than” mindset greatly contributes to the ongoing environmental devastation. Kuan Yin says that if every human could recognize the power of her love and forgiveness principle consciousness on earth would change instantaneously.

49 Albert noble May 15, 2010 at 9:50 am

SAHIL NAKRA because you not being sure that your parents not going to accept her apply to the law of attraction weather you want it or not you are telling your mind she might not get accepted it and the law or attracting will do as thought equally good or bad……….so to use this look into your inner world(thoughts) and believe its noway your parents will hate her thing or reason why they will like her dont think negative about it in your mind for a second and watch it come true as you projected it sort of like dejavu

50 harshada kushe May 16, 2010 at 8:58 am

HEY everybody, i tried to use the law of atraction for about 1 year, but honestly i tried hard but it never worked. i know i have been a pessimist all my life. but this time i tried really hard.i want good marks for my entrance i have givven but it was quite good but i am not sure about the marks thats making me mad day in day out.please i am undergoin avery bad condition pleasse tell me how am i suppose to implement the law please i am waitin…………………….